Party in the Park

dan_ict

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Donnie Munro has a penchant for punching the air - not sure about him shouting come on though.

Was it not something like "CHIG" that he used to shout?

"Take it up" I think Donnie used to shout. - (just waiting for the add ons!!!!!!)

Calum is a County fan so would be interesting to see Runrig do this.

Also if they are having a break Bruce will probably be back in Canada.

But Runrig would be fab. Or Dougie MacLean singing Caledonia.

Whoever it is I don't care - it will be a day to cherish

Edited by Hearach

wonder who the music "special musical act" will be

The dregs from Rock4Life I would imagine......

First of all I don't know who it is going to be, but I do know that it won't be anyone to do with Rock4life. It was another company completely that were organising Rock4life so there is no connection there.

It will of course be something with a "highland" connection I would imagine. Also a band or person that would perform just about anywhere, with little to no equipment. Cant imagine Status Quo setting up and sound checking etc in 15 mins. i'm going to stick my head out and go for the red hot chili pipers

It will of course be something with a "highland" connection I would imagine. Also a band or person that would perform just about anywhere, with little to no equipment. Cant imagine Status Quo setting up and sound checking etc in 15 mins. i'm going to stick my head out and go for the red hot chili pipers

The red hot chilli pipers are currently touring in germany just now so wont be them

I think your barking up the richt tree. Them or Blazing Fiddles.

I just hope it's none of that god awful Elgin crud like Small Enclosed Area...... :lol: ......

Dinna worry, i'll be at the Camden Crawl in London that weekend :lol:

After the game, we will have a Hampden-style stage presentation on the pitch as the trophy is presented to skipper Grant Munro, with another surprise feature.

What do you reckon, the club's guest of honour Marius Niculae is going to be presented with a cheque?