Party in the Park

dan_ict

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daleneigh Caley (I don't use DC out of respect for Dornoch Caley) loves a guid wind up, and succeeds nearly every time.

We could have lady blacksmith mambazo on before and at half time without to much fuss as Esson's 18 yard box is not going to have very much going on in it during the game.

Ok guys what I mean is IMHO it will be a 2nd rate act that will be aimed at the older ( main stand ) element of our support and therefore I wont be leaving the pub to be there at 2 p.m. to listen to a crud act . I dont want it cancelled , that was a tongue in cheek remark that as usual got taken out of context . Hope that clears things up for you . :blink:

Ok guys what I mean is IMHO it will be a 2nd rate act that will be aimed at the older ( main stand ) element of our support and therefore I wont be leaving the pub to be there at 2 p.m. to listen to a crud act . I dont want it cancelled , that was a tongue in cheek remark that as usual got taken out of context . Hope that clears things up for you . :blush:

I think you're doing the organisers a bit of s disservice by prejudging the band when you don't even know who they are yet...but it's your choice whether or not you want to make the effort to get there early to support the efforts of the club who are going out of their way to make it a great day by way of thanks to all those who stuck with the club after last years relegation.

Ok guys what I mean is IMHO it will be a 2nd rate act that will be aimed at the older ( main stand ) element of our support and therefore I wont be leaving the pub to be there at 2 p.m. to listen to a crud act . I dont want it cancelled , that was a tongue in cheek remark that as usual got taken out of context . Hope that clears things up for you . :blush:

I think you're doing the organisers a bit of s disservice by prejudging the band when you don't even know who they are yet...but it's your choice whether or not you want to make the effort to get there early to support the efforts of the club who are going out of their way to make it a great day by way of thanks to all those who stuck with the club after last years relegation.

I'll be very happy to be proved wrong but somehow I doubt I will be .

I actually filled Les up with Vodka and Coke last night and he told me that it's going to be "Torridon and the Staggies" performing "We're On Our Way" live with a medley from the Dingwall Gaelic Choir as a supporting act.

Are you sure that wasn't IHE wearing a Les suit?

Is there going to be a performance by a band post-match?

MFR will broadcast live from the Stadium from 2 pm and circa 2.20 pm on to the pitch will come The Highland Marchers -- hardy Caley Jags fans who have been walking from Ayr since last Saturday's game. Terry Butcher hopes to march round the pitch with them.

This is followed by live entertainment -- a special musical act which is being kept under wraps to surprise the crowd.This act will also perform at half time.

After the game, we will have a Hampden-style stage presentation on the pitch as the trophy is presented to skipper Grant Munro, with another surprise feature. After the medals are handed over,the manager and players will take time from their lap of honour to be interviewed live on MFR.

Copied this from the first post if they are also playing at half time I would say its highly likely they are playing prior too.

What is classed as a 'special musical act' is it the topless singing woman who plays with fire from Britain's got talent?

Im aiming to be there for 2, even getting an extra early train to make sure but, I reckon, despite my best efforts, i'll get in at 3:02.

I'm with you on that one. No matter the intentions I always seem to arrive after KO. Can't see this week being different. Hence why I asked about music being on after. As opposed to before the match.

Ok guys what I mean is IMHO it will be a 2nd rate act that will be aimed at the older ( main stand ) element of our support and therefore I wont be leaving the pub to be there at 2 p.m. to listen to a crud act . I dont want it cancelled , that was a tongue in cheek remark that as usual got taken out of context . Hope that clears things up for you . :lol:

You are very funny DC. None of us have any idea who it may be, but I'm sure it will be a fun day anyway. Lots going on so I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll go down early and enjoy the party. I really hope you are stuck in the pub missing a fantastic show.

No point on me even saying I'll be there earlier, never happens and will most likely end up at the stadium at 1-2 minutes before kick-off. In saying that I would like to make an effort this week....but we'll see.