Party in the Park

dan_ict

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

google status quo inverness caley thistle :)

What is there?

Google it and find out :P

:blink: I did but never really found anything appart from what everyone already knows regarding Rock4Life.

sorry try doing status quo caley thistle :P :)

THis would actually be ridiculously good! Doubt it though!

I know Status Quo seem the most likely, but Runrig have a break from their tour and are a Highland band although Donnie Munro would be a welcome substitution!

Will there be a beer tent anywhere? Is it even allowed?

Falkirk used to have a big beer tent and Brockville where fans of both teams could go and drink before the game, so it's allowed so would be good to have one in the car park before game. Would get people in the ground earlier as well instead of drinking in town before hand.

Just got some clarification on the broadcasting info for those who won't be able to make the game.....

The party will broadcast live from 2pm on Saturday till KO and at HT and at full time with live interviews with Terry and the lads. MFR will do updates during the game and will have two reporters on site.

People around the world can listen online to the party at MFR.co.uk

Oh...and I'm pretty certain the band is not Status Quo :blink:

Will there be a pipe band too?

Let's hope not!

What's your problem with having a pipe band like?

Just the sound of them...ugh, it's like nails on a blackboard!

dont care just planning on loving it and enjoying every minute....getting a free pass for a few drinks from the wife too

Just got some clarification on the broadcasting info for those who won't be able to make the game.....

The party will broadcast live from 2pm on Saturday till KO and at HT and at full time with live interviews with Terry and the lads. MFR will do updates during the game and will have two reporters on site.

Oh...and I'm pretty certain the band is not Status Quo :D

I think you know more than you are telling us! :lol:

You sure? MFR streaming is usually blocked outside the UK.