FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rising like the Phoenix ?

Canada Bob

Well, tonight is the defining moment, in an effort to get me 11 grand back {rarely a good idea to chase yer loses is it}, anyway, I've banged on the biggest bet that I've had in years.

It's all down to Barcelona now, I hope there's no disallowed goals or penatlies given away, I need this game to go well from the start.

Canada Bob.

Yer right Yngwie, can't argue against meself, but I'm down to me last few days ore here before returning to Canada {after 6 months away from home} so I'm going a bit mad seeing as there's nowt to bet on in Canada, so this is just the last of me summer wine, sort of...

Canada Bob.

Sounds like you're betting for the wrong reasons and against your own advice. Brave man!

Hello Wanderer have to admitt Bacelona made me sweat a bit, I had a LOT of money on the game {at and around 2/5}, more money than I've had on in a good while...

Canada Bob.

11 v 10. Fascinating 60 minutes of football ahead...mind you, I ain't got any dosh riding on it.

Good luck CB.

All in all I'd have to say that what we saw on TV wasn't really how it went, the game was never really in doubt.

Barca were well in control {might not have seemed that way to the uninitiated} but have to say our only mistake was "we" were over confident, we should have been paying more attention to the clock than we did, and thinking we could have popped a couple in anytime we let the game slip away from us.

Looked to me as though the Universe was flowing against us when they disallowed that goal, and didn't give at least 5 penalties !!!

The Ref was bent too, did you notice when he pulled his whistle out for FT a Ladbrokes coupon fell out of his pocket !!!

Just shows you what can happen when you play an inferior team, or when you take things too easy...

Canada Bob.

Edited by Canada Bob