FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Predictions - Killie v Falkirk

Libero

Well its the last day of the SPL season today and in very similar circumstances to last year Falkirk have found themselves needing to win on the last day to stay in the league

Whats the predictions on the game. Killie or Falkirk to go down?

I reckon Falkirk will go down personally

Edited by Libero

Well its the last day of the SPL season tomorrow and in very similar circumstances to last year Falkirk have found themselves needing to win on the last day to stay in the league

I hope so, they beat us in each competition in our last SPL season and if Killie go down I think it could literally put them out of business.

With guys like Kyle, Kelly, and Taouil in the team i reckon Killie will sneak it...but only just.

I just don't think Steven Pressley's side have the bottle for it tomorrow.

Well its the last day of the SPL season tomorrow and in very similar circumstances to last year Falkirk have found themselves needing to win on the last day to stay in the league

I hope so, they beat us in each competition in our last SPL season and if Killie go down I think it could literally put them out of business.

It really doesnt look good for Killie if they go down.

Think Falkirk have been the worst team over the past two seasons and deserve a drop down to the first

Excerpt from a BBC article (here)about killie:

"It would be challenging because the budgets we have been working on have all been based on SPL income and, if we went into the Scottish Football League, we would probably have to find cuts of about ?1.5m by conservative estimates.

"So we would need the support of the Bank of Scotland. The bank have been very supportive during my period as chairman over the last five years and we would hope that they would continue to support the club, particularly as it is such an important part of the local community and Kilmarnock has suffered so much due to loss of jobs and unemployment. "

doesnt look good

Purely to GIRU that (insert own word here) Pressley I would love to see Falkirk go down.

ha ha, good point

With guys like Kyle, Kelly, and Taouil in the team i reckon Killie will sneak it...but only just.

I just don't think Steven Pressley's side have the bottle for it tomorrow.

i would say they definately have the better players, just whether they can perform on the day

Falkirk Chairman "Inverness have done what I thought was impossible: to go down and come straight back up."

We have generally got more points out of Killie so Falkirk's loss will be our gain. Killie need this result more than Falkirk because I do genuinely believe they may go into administration if they go down. We also need to start winning against the Two Jimmies.

Assuming Falkirk go where they should have gone last year, what will Pressly say then - 'I told you we were too good to go down but heyho even Elvis cannot always sing the right tunes!'"Alright, Okay, You Win"

Chic Young 'surely Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear to Tread)?'

I have a bad gut feeling that falkirk will do the double and grind out the win. I would hate this to happen as I enjoyed my away days to rugby park. (Aye ta a killie pie). But falkirk is that annoying kid on your street that just goes around kicking over bins being cheeky and pulling your flowers up and there is nothing you can do about it.

Why is it every time I see Steven Pressley interviewed these days, the way he speaks and his angry starey eyes, make me think he's on drugs?

Edited by Renegade

not gonna shed any tears over falkirk going down. we always seemed to struggle a bit against them and did really well against killie. the only thing is now that i think we've only beaten a calderwood team maybe once??

Got what they deserved this season, after Lovell cheated us last season - so happy!

:rolleyes:

I would have preferred Killie to go down to be honest but not fussed either way. Impressed by the crowd - 10,000 odd at RP today. If only clubs had this much to play for each week then we get a lot more through the gates at the likes of Hearts, Killie and Inverness among others.