FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pavels left United?

AJS

I was at the final on Saturday and his name was not in the squad list of players that they showed in the program.

Don't know for sure but i can only conclude that he has left the club. If so i want him back, no questions asked!

After reading this on Wiki, I want to sign him more than ever!

Mihadjuks started his career as a forward, but quickly developed into an imposing centre half. After some excellent displays for the Latvian under 21 team, he gained the nickname "'Pāvels Slepkava'" which means "Pāvels The Butcher" in English.

The nickname was due to his habit of injuring opponents with sturdy tackles. A request was made to FIFA to allow Mihadjuks to wear the name "Slepkava" on his back but this was declined.

:lol:

He was taken off twice at half-time!!

I think we can do better

While i always thought he did alright for us there were times when i though he should have done better. I agree that we should aspire to do better. I have faith that Terry will have a few gems of players identified

I think Butcher liked him too, surely has been keeping an eye out.

Will soon find out i suppose. Would also glad to see him back, wasnt our fault we had to let him go. Under Butchers guidance, could turn out to be a cracking player.

Here we go again!!

AMATEUR PUNDIT TIME, HERE COME THE SLAG OFF BRIGADE

Doubt if 1/2 of you would even recognise him in the street

Mind you, off season so slag off time...

Good lord, would you like some fish to go with that massive chip on your shoulder?

FWIW, I'd have Mihadjuks back in a heart beat. Bulvitis was ***** - if he was decent we'd have made an offer to sign him permanently, yes?