FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SEASON TICKET RENEWAL INFO

CaleyD

All the information on Season Ticket Renewals, Prices, Forms etc can be found by Clicking Here

Whilst CTO is not an official communication channel to the club, if anyone is having any problems and is unable to get in contact with the club directly for any reason then please post here and we will do our utmost to pass the information on. However, PLEASE try contacting the club directly first.

One point that came to light today was people trying to move seats whilst renewing. Having had this flagged to them the club have released the following additional guidance.

Please note any existing season ticket holders wishing to relocate their seats within the stadium cannot do this online or via the ICTFC Hotline. We can offer this relocation service Wednesday to Friday by coming to the Stadium Shop. Alternatively any existing season ticket allocations not taken up by 30th June will be released (for a period of 3 days) to current season ticket holders wishing to relocate should the opportunity arise by a similar system as detailed above prior to going on general sale.

Please keep any discussion regarding opinion on prices, being moved, not being moved, wanting a white seat instead of a blue one or any other things to the existing threads and leave this one for the sharing of information about getting people through the renewal process.....thanks.

Not Sure if this is the right place to post - please move if not. I have clicked through the links and downloaded the installment payment form - This includes the room for three season tickets but like many I am in the family section - 2 adults and 2 kids (over 12 unfortunately) - would this mean downloading and filling two forms which might entail 2 DD off the bank rather than 1 would we just fill in 1 form and pop down to the club for an addition to the form - pretty sure we won't be the only ones in this situation of 2 + 2 - any advice would be appreciated

Observations:

Tried to book my season ticket and my wife's on-line as suggested.

Couldn't see after registering where to actually input our seat numbers so gave up and called the 0844 number as shown on the letter. Got through to 'Ticketmaster' in Manchester after a couple of minutes wait. Very helpfull bloke who wanted to know my Membership Number. I didn't know I had one but apparently it is the Client code shown on last years book! He says this number has a few different names!

After that he wanted to update our details, email, telephone, date of birth etc.

Then it was down to paying. He could only take the payment as 2 seperate transactions, goodness knows what happens if you are a family of 4 or 5?

The cost for booking is ?1.50 each and not ?1 as intimated on a previous post.

Total time on phone was 11 minutes and 20 seconds! Is 0844 a free call or have we been charged even more for the pleasure of renewing?

Call me old fashioned but I prefer going down to the stadium with the cash and getting a friendly face to just take my money with a smile.

Is 0844 a free call or have we been charged even more for the pleasure of renewing?

0844 calls costs a maximum of 5ppm. Around 2ppm of that goes as a kickback to whoever owns the number, which I suspect will be Ticketmaster rather than ICT.

Edit to add - at least 0844 numbers are a vast improvement on 0870 and 0871 numbers.

Edited by Yngwie

Anyone Know The Shop Opening Times?

Good question as I assume you can turn up at the stadium and pay for your season ticket as usual. In amongst all the information it doesn't say you can't.

Thanks For The Info :D

Further to my experience with 'on-line' paying for season tickets earlier in the week. I thought I'd share my further experience.

I went down to the stadium yesterday on another matter. Went into the portacabin and lo and behold was handed my season tickets in an envelope. Don't know if they were to be posted out or was I ment to collect them? Got into another conversation and didn't ask what was to happen to them. If my tickets were to be posted to my home address it would have cost the best part of ?1 as it would be considered a large letter by Royal Mail.

After all the time I spent trying to buy my tickets early on the internet and then the phone, would I have been better to do what I always do and just turn up at the stadium and hand over my cash? The answer for me is definately yes, BUT are we allowed to do that this season? I thought the whole point was that electronic booking would save the club staff resources!

There is going to have to be a clear instruction soon as most people will renew last minute and the club could be inundated with punters wishing to pay at the stadium.

The whole thing raises other issues such as is there sufficient staff down there and are we not missing a massive retail opportunity by keeping people away. People turning up in person are more likely to purchase the new season's shirt, scarf etc.

Also potential new season ticket holders may not be impressed by payment system which in my opinion is not very transparent.

The above is not intended as a negative rant at the club, just my observations. I fully appreciate the hard work that everyone at the club puts into these processes and the need to save money.

Further to my experience with 'on-line' paying for season tickets earlier in the week. I thought I'd share my further experience.

I went down to the stadium yesterday on another matter. Went into the portacabin and lo and behold was handed my season tickets in an envelope. Don't know if they were to be posted out or was I ment to collect them? Got into another conversation and didn't ask what was to happen to them. If my tickets were to be posted to my home address it would have cost the best part of ?1 as it would be considered a large letter by Royal Mail.

After all the time I spent trying to buy my tickets early on the internet and then the phone, would I have been better to do what I always do and just turn up at the stadium and hand over my cash? The answer for me is definately yes, BUT are we allowed to do that this season? I thought the whole point was that electronic booking would save the club staff resources!

There is going to have to be a clear instruction soon as most people will renew last minute and the club could be inundated with punters wishing to pay at the stadium.

The whole thing raises other issues such as is there sufficient staff down there and are we not missing a massive retail opportunity by keeping people away. People turning up in person are more likely to purchase the new season's shirt, scarf etc.

Also potential new season ticket holders may not be impressed by payment system which in my opinion is not very transparent.

The above is not intended as a negative rant at the club, just my observations. I fully appreciate the hard work that everyone at the club puts into these processes and the need to save money.

Went to the stadium yesterday and bought my season ticket. no problems. The place was very busy and the lady was very helpful. Things are looking good.

I tried to renew mine online but gave up after a few minutes and went down to the shop last Friday and the very helpful lady there relieved me of several hundred pounds in a couple of minutes and gave me my 4 new season tickets there and then. Definitely the easiest way to do it and apparently it costs ?1.50 per ticket if you do it online, so I saved myself ?6 in the process.

• 2 weeks later...

The club have asked us to post this reminder .......

DISCOUNT DEADLINE APPROACHING FAST

Ticket Office Hours Extended

To allow fans every opportunity to benefit from their 10% discount on renewing their season ticket, the stadium ticket office will have extended opening hours on the following days:

• Monday 21st June ? Thursday 24th June - Open till 8pm
  • Friday 25th June ? 9am ? 4.30pm
  • Saturday 26th June 9am ? 2pm

Don?t forget you can also book online 24/7 by visiting either www.ictfc.co.uk or www.mfr.co.uk or call the season ticket hotline on 0844 847 1888.

REMEMBER THE DISCOUNT DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY 30TH JUNE ? DON?T MISS OUT!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

DEADLINE FOR RENEWAL DISCOUNT IS TODAY

For those who have not yet renewed they have until close of play today (shop open until 8pm) to renew and qualify for the 10% Discount.

You will still have the chance to renew and retain your seats after that, and until close of business on Sunday, but YOU WILL NOT get the discount.

Any seats not renewed by that point will go on General Sale on Monday.

Shop Opening Hours over the next few days

Today ? open till 8pm

Thursday 1st July ? 9am to 8pm

Friday 2nd July ? 9am to 5pm

Saturday 3rd July ? 9am to 2pm

Sunday 4th July ? 9am to 2pm

• 4 weeks later...