FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Other Transfers in Scotland

WYNESS101

2nd Division

Alloa Athletic have signed Darren Smith, Stephen Robertson, Kevin McDonald, Jamie Ewings & Jim Lister

Is that the formere Falkirk player. Did he not go to Burnley or is it a different Kevin McDonald?

No its Kevin McDonald the 21 year old that Burnley spent ?500k on when buying him from Dundee . The lure of first team football against the likes of Peterhead , Stenhousemuir , Brechin etc proved to be too tempting and who can blame the lad when you consider he would only be playing against the likes of Leeds , Portsmouth , Cardiff City , Middlesbrough etc . :lol:

SPL

St Johnstone have signed Cleveland Taylor

Motherwell have signed Darren Randolph

Celtic have signed Charlie Mulgrew

1st Divsion

Falkirk have signed Kenny Deuchar

Dundee have signed Scott Fox

2nd Division

Livingston have signed Aaron Conway

East Fife have signed Robert Sloan

SPL

Celtic have signed Cha Du-Ri

2nd Division

Brechin City have signed Gerry McGlaughlan and also signed Ewan Moyes and Calum Booth (both on loan from Hibs)

3rd Division

Clyde have signed Kevin Finlayson

SPL

Dundee Utd have signed Filip Mentel

Hibs have signed Michael Hart

1st Division

Dunfermline have signed Chris Smith

2nd Division

Livingston have signed Michael O'Byrne

Forfar Athletic have signed Scott Gallacher (on loan from rangers)

3rd Division

Montrose have signed Nicky Smith

SPL

Celtic have signed Joe Ledley

St Mirren have signed Jure Travner (on loan from Watford)

2nd Division

East Fife have signed Michael Deland (on loan from Hearts), Paul Tansey & Craig Johnstone

Ayr Utd have signed Andy Rodgers

3rd Division

Queens Park have signed Jamie Longworth, Craig Smith, Graeme Eaglesham & Daryll Meggat

Arbroath have signed Kieran McAnespie, Josh Falkingham & Jay Shields

East Stirlingshire have signed Michael Andrews (on loan from Falkirk)

2nd Division

Alloa Athletic have signed Darren Smith, Stephen Robertson, Kevin McDonald, Jamie Ewings & Jim Lister

Is that the formere Falkirk player. Did he not go to Burnley or is it a different Kevin McDonald?

No its Kevin McDonald the 21 year old that Burnley spent ?500k on when buying him from Dundee . The lure of first team football against the likes of Peterhead , Stenhousemuir , Brechin etc proved to be too tempting and who can blame the lad when you consider he would only be playing against the likes of Leeds , Portsmouth , Cardiff City , Middlesbrough etc . :lol:

DC is of course having you on. KM is a free from Airdrie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scottish_football_transfers_2010%E2%80%9311

Thats probably the best website for upto date transfers in scottish football. I use it for all my personal updates on Football Manager. It gives an entire list from the 4th of May of everyone who has moved, stating where they came from, who they went to and how much they cost. It also states Steve Tosh has signed for Cove Rangers from Queen of the South yesterday.

2nd Division

DC is of course having you on. KM is a free from Airdrie.

Yeah it was kind of a stupid question. Was just back from work and my head a little hazy and I was like "naw surely not." I dont even think I paid attention to who had just signed him.