FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Predictions for todays games

Dmacca

Scotland v France  1-2  France should be the stronger team being realistic, but with home advantage for the scots you never know, have to go for an away win though.

England v macedonia  2-0  Id have thought it Should be England but expect it to be a no frills win.

Wales v slovakia  2-2  Wales are capable of a result if there at there best.

Cyprus v Rep Ire  1-1  Dont really know how to call this one, but with the Irish passion you never know.

Denmark v N Ire  2-2  Think the Northern Irish could take all 3 points on there day but going for the draw.

Scotland v France 1-1 - hoping for a home win though  :003:

England v Macedonia 4-1 - hoping for an away win though  :001:

Wales v Slovakia 0-0

Cyprus v RoI 1-3

Denmark v NI 1-0

For what it's worth.... :001:

PS - off to watch Bulgaria v Holland tonight - it's been pretty quiet so far considering the Dutch are in town - hopefully a home win though courtesy of Ili Petrov

GREAT RESULT? It was unfeckinbelievalble....!! It was just like watching Caley playing an away match...!!!

:clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04:

And of course the icing on the cake..?

England couldn't beat a bunch of feckin hotel waiters from Macedonia...!!!

:015: :015: :015: :015:

How glad am i to be proved wrong , unbefeckinlievable rite enuff,although my young  lad did say 1-0 Scotland which won us £8 as i would only put £1 on such a ridiculous prediction  :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: Walter,Tommy and Ally  :notworthy01: :notworthy01: