FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

I'm Tempted...

Canada Bob

I'm tempted to take the 7/2 against "Roo Nay" scoring the first goal, if he isn't the first scorer then who the hell will score for England ? surely not that lolloping r sole Crouch, have you ever seen a more ungainly player take to any football field :011: Watching him is like watching a giraffe in full flight, how he makes a living playing top rank football amazes me. His "supporters" say he scores a lot with his head, I should bleedin' well think he does, it's the only piece of bone on the field that's 9ft off the ground, I could nod more in stood on the top of a step ladder than Crouch get :rolleyes: It would be worth losing a couple of hundred quid to put the jinx on "Roo Nay" and the England Team, be nice to see them on the same 'plane as the French Team.

Edited by Canada Bob

Word on the street (Talksport and 5live) is that Defoe will start v Slovenia. Scored 11 goals in 41 caps, scored v Slovenia last year in 2-1 win, and looked quite sharp when he came on during Algeria game.

Don't let me put you off, but, my 50p is going on Defoe anytime scorer and 2-1 england win @16/1

I'm not saying Crotch can't score Oz, I'm saying his big head can't help getting in the way :011:

In the near 50 years that I've watched football I've rarely seen a more ungainly hillock than Crotch.

You don't need to scout him to see what he's like, just drop a brick on a spider and watch the result...

Wunt matter to me if he scored 3 in every game he payed, like I said I could nod more in stood on the top of a step ladder.

I'll take my words back if ever he figures out where his feet are, and puts a few in off his boots.

Technically you are right in what you say, he does score, but to me he's the clumsiest r sole that ever laced up a pair of boots :rolleyes: Reading between the lines you may guess that he's no my favourite player...

Canada Bob.

Edited by Canada Bob

There wasn't much "thinking" about the South Africa game, as mentioned I said it was a gut feeling, and the only danger was to out think/out talk myself out of the bet. As for the Slovenia game, no more bets for me, I've "Banked' and withdrawn from the fray "money in pockets". The only bet today was the "free" 25 quid bet that Stan James gave me, and that just went up in smoke, but like the Paddy Power Advert, who minds losing somone else's money !!!

Canada Bob.