FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Paul McCartney to play Caley stadium?

I wasn't interested in Rod Stewart and I wouldn't be interested in Paul McCartney...

The only 'geriatric' likely to fill Caley Stadium that I would be interested in is Bruce Springsteen ~ and I should think the chances of that happening are slim to none...

(Actually slim just left town a088.gif )

I hold onto the hope Kenny Cameron will arrange for Paolo Nutini to play Cawdor Castle on a balmy September evening in 2011 a086.gif

I would go and see Paul Mccartney if he came....if for no ther reason...he plays a lot of Beatles stuff. Part of me was even wishing i had gone to see Rod Stewart at the weekend, just for the craic...not that i am in any way a fan.

I prefer Rod myself, and would have gone to see him had i the money. Good for Inverness if George did come, doubt it though.

Snow, the thought of Bruce Springsteen playing at Hampden again in the next 5 years makes me shake with excitement, let alone the thought of him playing at TCS

Snow, the thought of Bruce Springsteen playing at Hampden again in the next 5 years makes me shake with excitement, let alone the thought of him playing at TCS

I hear ya...

And whoever suggested Bob Dylan: excellent shout. Count me in!

• Agree 1

Who's next for TCS? the answer is in the question.

I supposse in the same vein as Rod and Elton, but something I would go to.

Saw them in Wembley many moons ago, supported by AC -DC, the Stranglers and Nils Lofgren.

Any takers?

I imagine MCartney would only play in stadiums with a 30,000+ capacity.

Sorry cant see it happening

I dunno, You might have said the same about Elton John and Rod Stewart. I know these guys do like playing more intimate gigs at times.

This is turning into an old farts wish list. Give me Muse or Green Day

But do you honestly think 20,000 folk would make their way to Inverness for either of those bands? And pay ?60-?100+ per ticket? Performers with that kind of pulling-power are few and far between...