FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

new Home kit

CaleyTom

can you get the shirt with no sponsors name on it?, i dont want to advertise this mob of flesh peddlars

No. You could just buy the shirt and take the sponsors off by yourself if your not happy with them

if it is going to be that easy should wash of in the first wash then

Don't really like the stripes. Was looking at all the strips we've had on this - http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Inverness_Caledonian_Thistle/Inverness_Caledonian_Thistle.htm

I think the 2004-06 one is the best one we've had.

I liked the 1995-1997. Ian Stewart was drowned by his though.

Had a we look through the old Caley and Thistle strips, reminded me of this.

• Agree 1

Its static tastic, if its anything like last years one the sponsor should flack off after a couple of hot washes... or give it to Mrs Georgeios, she tumble dries everything and it kills any transfer.

I like the new top and it seems ok quality, however I am not an XL when we change shirt manufacturer we will all have baggy tops ha-ha.

• 4 weeks later...

If that is the new kit then I am a bit disappointed. Not that it will make any difference to how we play next season but I certainly wouldn't consider buying it.

Must admit after a couple of views of the new top I find myself liking it a wee bit more. I think it looks better with names and numbers on the back as opposed to just leaving it bare.

Big fan of it. Won't be buying one though.

Me neither, I think adults who wear football shirts are a bit sad myself.

The only ones not wearing a football top at Celtic park are either away fans or neutrals young and old.

I think it would look good seeing masses of red and blue in the stands,just like it looked good for united to see a mass of orange at their cup final.

I would say it looks better wearing an ICT top in the summer than not wearing one at the game but wearing a scarf, self awareness is our fans downfall.

?5 thats all last seasons tops cost in the shop after the Celtic game.

Big fan of it. Won't be buying one though.

Me neither, I think adults who wear football shirts are a bit sad myself.

The only ones not wearing a football top at Celtic park are either away fans or neutrals young and old.

I think it would look good seeing masses of red and blue in the stands,just like it looked good for united to see a mass of orange at their cup final.

I would say it looks better wearing an ICT top in the summer than not wearing one at the game but wearing a scarf, self awareness is our fans downfall.

?5 thats all last seasons tops cost in the shop after the Celtic game.

Inside the confines of a stadium is fine. Outside, no (especially if you're a little hefty!)!