FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Last ICT SPL game line up

Just been on the SPL web-site and noticed that the last game result shown is the Falkirk match at the end of 2008-09.

SPL web-site - ICTFC

Only 4 of those that started the game are still at the club so it will be a much changed line up against Celtic on the 14th August.

The team line up that day was:

M Fraser - Motherwell

D Imrie - Hamilton

R Foran

P Mihadjuks - FK Liepajas Metalurgs

B Kerr - Dundee

R Tokely

G Munro

L Djebi-Zadi - Unattached

R McBain (41)

F Morais (74) - Unattached

I Black (83) - Hearts

Subs

R Esson

R Byrne - Hungerford Town

A Rooney

I Vigurs - Ross County

R Duncan (41)

E Odhiambo (74)

A Barrowman (83) - Ross County

Every time i think about that game i cringe when i remember seeing the players on the pitch... Fraser in goal - feckin disgrace Madgics right back - disgrace Rossco central defence - disgrace

anyway we are back, and i enjoyed last season.

we have a much better team now. Would only want 2 of those back - Ian Black and Pavels.

what about Morais? he was brilliant for us!

I would hardly say he was brilliant, He certainly isn't any better than Hayes or Foran. I agree Black and Pavels would be a good welcome back to the team. I liked Imrie too but it's probably for the best now that he is away IF he was a distraction in the changing room.

Interesting to see that then compair it to now. But its a harder comparison to make that you will think because we don't know how the likes off Hayes ect will do in the SPL.

Morais was a very good player for us and time will tell if Hayes will perform better at this level.

Interesting to see that then compair it to now. But its a harder comparison to make that you will think because we don't know how the likes off Hayes ect will do in the SPL.

Morais was a very good player for us and time will tell if Hayes will perform better at this level.

I agree Morais done well for us but i think he done well in what was a very poor squad.

I agree Morais done well for us but i think he done well in what was a very poor squad.

But the squad we had then would have won us the SFL1 just as the one we have now did. The fact is, we need to wait and see how our current team do before jugding them at the highest level of Scottish Football

we have a much better team now. Would only want 2 of those back - Ian Black and Pavels.

what about Morais? he was brilliant for us!

I would hardly say he was brilliant, He certainly isn't any better than Hayes or Foran. I agree Black and Pavels would be a good welcome back to the team. I liked Imrie too but it's probably for the best now that he is away IF he was a distraction in the changing room.

You can't compare him to Hayes, he's never even played at a level as high as the SPL whereas Morais seemed to score a good amount for us. I thought he was one of our better players when we had him.

Surely that deserves even more credit then?

If the base of the SPL is generally thought of as good or poor as the mid to top of the SFL1, then Johnny will do just fine against that quality of defender. We know that Richie Foran will outwit many a SPL team, and Rooney will score - its just how many!

Crux of the quality for me is how creative the mid field are going to be, and probably just as valid, how much protection will the holding mids give our defence.

our fatefull day against Falkirk had 3 weak links in my opinion, and non are at the club now. Believe we are stronger throughout now, but time will tell.