FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Matchday Live

Scotty

OK folks ... you talked, I listened !!!!

<br /><br />

On Saturday we will trial a few different things for doing the matchday updates .....

<br /><br />

1. Our normal matchday thread ... same as last year but maybe a little enhanced

<br /><br />

2. Our Twitter feed ... again, the same as last year with updates as frequently as we can get them

<br /><br />

3. Our chatroom. The current chatroom is the basic version that comes with this version of the software. It is limited to 5 users at a time. If this takes off and we need to upgrade it we will purchase a bigger chatroom license so we can have more users but we found last year it was empty most of the time.

<br /><br /><br /><br />

and the biggie that we are going to try ....... LIVE COMMENTARY as mentioned by a few folk on the Fleetwood Town thread. This is something we will likely try to turn over to the club for future games but at short notice i figured we could trial it here initially and see how things go. Be gentle with us, I have no idea yet what media arrangements are in place for the weekend or whether anyone will be able to access this feed for updates from the stadium so you may just get updates from Toronto via Radio Scotland open all mics (if its on). I believe we can also add twitter comments so if you are planning to tweet from the stadium let me know your twitter name and I can add that name to the feed ... If i understand it correctly it should automatically tweet posts as well as our own text commentary.

<br /><br /><br /><br />

<iframe src="http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php/option=com_altcaster/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=36772f3d63/height=800/width=650" scrolling="no" height="800px" width="650px" frameBorder ="0" ><a href="http://www.coveritlive.com/mobile.php/option=com_mobile/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=36772f3d63" >ICT -V- Queens Park</a></iframe>

• Agree 1

will the updates be as slow as the fleetwood one, i sent a message thing and it turned up like 10 minutes later?

Honest answer - I have no clue !!! I have never used the service and as its not hosted on our servers I cant say whether the slowness was on the part of the operator at Fleetwood or the service itself. The trial run on Saturday will give us some answers..