FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic tickets

ictchris

not on sale yet as far as i remember, priority ticket groups first then the unwashed masses get whats left...check the website.

ANyone know when/if the tickets are going on the eticketing site?

Emailed with that question this morning but haven't heard anything back yet.

Obviously there will be a big demand for this game though i can't see them having sold out already. Better just phoning the ticket office, mate.

I think I might just do that...

Been speaking to loads of Celtic fans that reckon they'll be getting tickets for the ICT end , be prepared for an invasion of the great unwashed .

Celtic 'fans' from Inverness? Hope they get ejected. It's against SPL rules to sit in the wrong area no?

Been speaking to loads of Celtic fans that reckon they'll be getting tickets for the ICT end , be prepared for an invasion of the great unwashed .

Celtic 'fans' from Inverness? Hope they get ejected. It's against SPL rules to sit in the wrong area no?

Don't think so. I think its just team Colours or Celebrating the opposition goal when being in the other teams end which is deemed Ejectable.

Don't think so. I think its just team Colours or Celebrating the opposition goal when being in the other teams end which is deemed Ejectable.

Which end will you be in? :_lol:

• Agree 1