FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

green text/pop ups

caley100

Anybody know how to get rid of green underlined words that appear on this and other webpages, when the cursor goes over/near this green txt, up pops adverts!! feckin annoying.

Like this :

GREEN

you should NOT experience those on here. its horrible advertising and we dont subscribe to this type as it is annoyingly frustrating - we just do our google ads and any local ads, straightforward banners, nothing else, no popups, popunders or intellitxt type stuff.

let me know where you saw it and we will investigate.

yup, thats my first thought, a browser toolbar or other add-on that comes with intellitxt built in. The other alternative is a piece of software that contains adware that is doing this.

In either event, I can guarantee that the only ads you SHOULD see from this site are the google ones (or similar provider if we ever change) as well as any local or promotional ones we add manually. We will never knowingly add popups, popunders or any nefarious or dodgy ones and certainly not those keyword type ads which I personally hate with a passion.