FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Giovanni Trapattoni

dougal

Gio has announced his latest squad for the friendly against Norway, i'd have thought it being a friendly we would have seen all three of our emerald boys given a run out

http://www.fai.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=101401&catid=1&Itemid=8

When is Gio going to make his first trip to Sneck to take in a game??

I've emailed the FAI(football association of Ireland) to make him aware that we will make him all very welcome in our city and that he could get a free scotch pie and a bovril at the stadium

I urge all fellow ICT fans to do the same especially any who can speak a little bit of Italian

Dougal

Gio has announced his latest squad for the friendly against Norway, i'd have thought it being a friendly we would have seen all three of our emerald boys given a run out

http://www.fai.ie/in...atid=1&Itemid=8

I've emailed the FAI(football association of Ireland) to make him aware that we will make him all very welcome in our city and that he could get a free scotch pie and a bovril at the stadium

I urge all fellow ICT fans to do the same especially any who can speak a little bit of Italian

Dougal

Your on the sauce early today Dougal :rotflmao:

• Agree 1

Dougal

Have you had a reply yet :tongueincheek:

:rotflmao:

Dougal

Sei una testa di minchia!

Dougal

Sei una testa di minchia!

Thats a terrible name to call Mr Trapattoni :amazed:

Caro Gio,

Sono un po 'irritante parassiti da Inverness, ma posso chiedere che si ottiene il culo grasso italiano oltre a Sneck e dare un'occhiata a due delle pi? promettenti irlandesi in giro al momento. Si prega di rispondere alle dougal@magicroundabout.co.uk

I hacked into Dougals email and found this,

Caro Dougal,

Come ? Firenze? Ho usato per vederti molto tempo fa e rispetto il vostro lavoro. In risposta alla Sua e-mail, dove ? Inverness, ? quella in cui il vostro ? rotonda? Ho visto il video dei giocatori che parlano e sentono che sarebbe meglio servita a giocare per Inverness e non essere visti da un pubblico pi? vasto. Allora non sarebbero andate a ruba ed ? una grande perdita per il team.

Riguarda il sig Trappatoni (la tua pi? grande fan)

:nanananana:

He can't ignore him now. He just can't. What on Earth did Shane Long do to warrant a call up to the Norway game last week? Kevin Doyle? And does Robbe Keane still get call-ups? If he does it's on reputation and NOTHING else. Rooney cannot be ignored any longer by Ireland.

• Agree 1