FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MERGED: Transfer Deadline Day

Tichy_Blacks_Back

Aberdeen - Blackman (Blackburn Rovers - loan) - Forward

Aberdeen - Milsom (Fulham) - Midfielder

Kilmarnock - Laurant (Le Havre) - Midfielder

Feel that Brown and Knox will make some decent signings in this window and I expect to see Aberdeen go on a good run - they seem to have instilled a new found confidence in the players already.

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back
  • Agree 1

Aberdeen - Blackman (Blackburn Rovers - loan) - Forward

Aberdeen - Milsom (Fulham) - Midfielder

Kilmarnock - Laurant (Le Havre) - Midfielder

Feel that Brown and Knox will make some decent signings in this window and I expect to see Aberdeen go on a good run - they seem to have instilled a new found confidence in the players already.

Transfer window is very quiet.

Lack of movement and the small sums being quoted surely shows how much trouble our game is in or, at last, clubs have finally realised you can't spend what you don't have!

As for Craig Brown, I think he'll do a great job full stop and hope he does (aside form ICT games obviously!). Scottish game needs a strong Aberdeen both economically and on the field. Good manager who never got the credit he deserved.

Edited by Sorted
  • Agree 1

Someone told me David Goodwillie could be going to Peterhead. :unsure:

I heard he's also changed his name to Badwillie.

I heard he changed it to naughtywillie.

Anyway innocent till proven guilty an all that, unless your the police then your guilty and its up to you to prove otherwise.

• Agree 1

Not SPL but is a player I thought might have turned up at TCS - Liam Buchanan. Partick have offloaded him for what appears to be a minimal fee to Dunfermline (subject to a medical) as he was out of contract at the end of the season and they are struggling financially. Also seem to be implying that the wage bill will have to be cut further. Wonder what SPL proposals would mean to a team like Partick?

Irrispective it is a good acquisition by Dunfermline.

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

:wave: bye bye miller :wave:

waste of space. going to bursaspor for ?400,000 and is on ?50k a week

http://www.skysports...6681239,00.html

Not a waste of space for Miller, stays one year and gets ?2.4m, if he sticks he will double the money, will still get Scottish games and champs league, no a bad eh?

Of all the players Adams could go back for it wasnt Gardyne, it wasnt Brittain, not even Barrowboy....it was "Jimmy" Scott :rotflmao:

I think County will be laughing all the way to the bank with that ?100k, no way is he worth that amount of money.