FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MERGED: Transfer Deadline Day

Tichy_Blacks_Back

still nothing on Adam! The club are keepiing this one quiet.

99% certain I saw Adam Rooney's car parked in the car park of the Hotel at Broxden Perth at 630am. Maybe he was at Tannadice yesterday then on to Easter Road today.

I thought I saw Barrowmans car parked at the North Kessock car park, not sure though, wonder how much hes worth.

Edited by 12th Man
  • Agree 2

yeah hearts but hibs fans believe they have him but it is all rumour

There's a fair bit of nonsense circulating tonight surrounding both Hibs and Hearts. The rumours linking both with Rooney tonight appear to have stemmed from the Daily Record's online transfer window deadline countdown (the font of all knowledge of course!!). My contacts have certainly been very quiet in relation to Rooney for a good few days now.

We've also just announced the rather underwhelming signing of Charlton striker Akpo Sodje, and I'd suggest that will be pretty much it from our end.

Dont think its over just yet for the Hibees, my source tells me they are looking for another 5 goalies before the window shuts.

• Agree 1

yeah hearts but hibs fans believe they have him but it is all rumour

There's a fair bit of nonsense circulating tonight surrounding both Hibs and Hearts. The rumours linking both with Rooney tonight appear to have stemmed from the Daily Record's online transfer window deadline countdown (the font of all knowledge of course!!). My contacts have certainly been very quiet in relation to Rooney for a good few days now.

We've also just announced the rather underwhelming signing of Charlton striker Akpo Sodje, and I'd suggest that will be pretty much it from our end.

Dont think its over just yet for the Hibees, my source tells me they are looking for another 5 goalies before the window shuts.

Nooooooooo!!!!! cry.gif:biggrin:

Hearts supposedly in talks with Rooney. I can see us selling with Elliott or Glen coming in the opposide direction.

Or Tade with whatever cash we get with him?

Hearts supposedly in talks with Rooney. I can see us selling with Elliott or Glen coming in the opposide direction.

Is this the same source who told you he had already signed for Hibs for ?100,000?