FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MERGED: Transfer Deadline Day

Tichy_Blacks_Back

Have just spoken to an official ICT source who has given me permission to post that there is no deal in the works for Adam to go to either Edinburgh side (no bids), nor to anyone else during what may be left of the window. It is expected that Adam will line up for ICT on wed (assuming TB picks him).

What was not stated - as the club have no control over it - is that he is obviously able to agree a pre-contract elsewhere between now and the end of the season. That is entirely in Adam (and his agent's) hands. Let's hope he decides to stay at ICT !!!

Have just spoken to an official ICT source who has given me permission to post that there is no deal in the works for Adam to go to either Edinburgh side (no bids), nor to anyone else during what may be left of the window. It is expected that Adam will line up for ICT on wed (assuming TB picks him).

What was not stated - as the club have no control over it - is that he is obviously able to agree a pre-contract elsewhere between now and the end of the season. That is entirely in Adam (and his agent's) hands. Let's hope he decides to stay at ICT !!!

Scotty

You seemed to have killed this thread lol. Glad the team remain intact and I'm happy with the signings. Seems TB has shopped well.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Guest Mahonio

Anyone know if we failed in a bid or loan bid for anyone?

Surprised we didn't get Tade especially when Tel was interested about a week ago.

Anyone know if we failed in a bid or loan bid for anyone?

Surprised we didn't get Tade especially when Tel was interested about a week ago.

Ah but was he? Or was that just in the minds of the press and people on here.

As for Adam, now he has a chance to knuckle down and play as he can. No transfer talk for a few weeks. Possibility to be leagues top scorer now Millar and Sammon are out of it. Still a chance of a cup final. top six and a place in Europa. And perhaps if we achieve some or all of that he'll stay even longer.

We've managed to make three good signings and still keep our existing squad. People will know they have to fight even harder for a place so hopefully will turn it on even more on match day. Really looking forward to the run in now.

Do you think anyone did come in for Rooney? I wonder if any one came in for him at all and thats why he is still with us or maybe he declined other teams to stay with us.

If Rooney had any sense he wouldn't sign for hibs until the future of Calderwood has been decided, Rooney could end up signing on for the end of the season and find himself under a new manager that doesn't want him.

• Disagree 1

Some positive action by Terry.

Chris Hogg appears to be a good, forward-looking move.

At his age , if given the right encouragement, he could do a right good shift for Caley Thistle well into his "thirties".

We all know that something is really wrong at the Hibs - I mean, how could the former club captain not be in the team as it is? Additionally, the poster who extolled his character virtues has a very good point. He can lead the younger players by example and he can set an example of what true professionalism is --hard work, dedication and honesty of attitude and purpose.Which is exactly what theteam needs to find in all new players.

I think that once all the new signings for ICT get their boots under the table and we get a few more wins under our belts , this team may very well find their 1st Division form again and, if so, anything is possible.

The other two English players?

If they are determined to make the most of their "first team" places then they could also be very good signings.What I am hoping is that ICT will , from now on, simply get better and better and then we may have an embarrasment of riches . Which means we would have plenty of good cover for injuries and/or we could get good money for the odd player if we chose to transfer them for whatever reason, if they are on a contract by then.

I feel that Terry is proving to be a great asset to Caley Thistle and, under his drive , leadership and encouragement of budding stars, we now could be on the verge of great progress.

The Pimple is optimistic.... :bouncyred:

• Agree 3

Do you think anyone did come in for Rooney? I wonder if any one came in for him at all and thats why he is still with us or maybe he declined other teams to stay with us.

If Rooney had any sense he wouldn't sign for hibs until the future of Calderwood has been decided, Rooney could end up signing on for the end of the season and find himself under a new manager that doesn't want him.

I dont think anyone was interested in Rooney at all , looked more like ICT trying to cash in on his early season form and engineer a transfer .

• Disagree 1

Ok to sum up (and get it clear in my own head)

In - Alex McDonald (Burnley, loan), Aaron Doran (Blackburn, loan), Chris Hogg (Hibs, free)

Out - Zilch, zip, hee haw sqwat. (McBain move to Brechin fell through, No formal Rooney offer) Oh wait McCann went back to Hibs did he not.