FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rangers roll call

TopSix

I do indeed Alex. Think the insurance will be a couple of weeks though at least. I'm torn about going through to this one. I don't like giving them cash, but could miss out on seeing a win.

Ah go on. F*** principles.

I'll certainly be in Brechin's beforehand and hopefully in the ground, assuming the saga of the ticket has a happy ending. Unfortunately it's not as easy to sneak over the fence at Ibrox as it was at Kingsmills.

Just to let you know that I have spoken to Rangers ticket office this morning and they now have a limited amount of tickets for sale for our support. They can only be purchased in person at the Ibrox ticket office up until 4pm today and tomorrow until they get really busy which should be around 6ish I would imagine.

They will also have a collection point for tickets purchased from us and we'll send them down.

People travelling on the Supporters Club bus can purchase tickets from our stadium right up until the bus departs.