FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Football Focus

L_G

I would strongly recommend you don't miss Football Focus tomorrow (Saturday in case you don't see this tonight) on BBC1 at 12.15pm.

The camera crew spend a whole day in Inverness with the team and in particular Terry Butcher, even visiting his home. Set your recorders now so you don't miss it, should be entertaining.

• Agree 2

Bit disappointing after the radio interview. A tame piece, nice profile of Terry, but even he checked himself just when he got going. I wonder what is it him, the Beeb or the club that decided they didn't want any more controversy? Shame, when we need someone to speak out and Terry obviously feels very strongly about it.

Bit disappointing after the radio interview. A tame piece, nice profile of Terry, but even he checked himself just when he got going. I wonder what is it him, the Beeb or the club that decided they didn't want any more controversy? Shame, when we need someone to speak out and Terry obviously feels very strongly about it.

He has had his say and got people thinking about the league re/de-construction.

Now He can concentrate on sorting out our form and get the team winning again.

I personally didnt find anything wrong with it. He went off on one after the Rangers game and it was well publicized and people took note. If every interview is a constant rant people start to switch off and think its Terry just going off on one again, it would also drive a wedge between us and the rest of the SPL which is counterproductive.

If you can remember what he was talking about then I would call it a good interview.

• Agree 2