FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT fans on P&B

dougal

Do ICT fans that post on here also have accounts on Pie & Bovril?

I know by reading that forum that some names i know from here appear on P&B so i assume they are the same poster

Surely its a good thing for ICT fans to also post on P&B so fans from other clubs in Scotland know what we are all about

At the moment i'm only a reader not a member but i thought i'd ask the masses here what they think and whether they thought it was a site that enhanced the ICT brand :ictscarf:

There does seem to be a little bitterness displayed by some ICT fans on there but i can only assume these individuals have maybe been banned or sent to Coventry on here

Thoughts?

dougal

Been a member for years and used to read it every day but personally, I think it has deteriorated over the years (some might say the same about us). Now, I read it maybe once a month on average and post maybe once every 5 or 6 visits. I dont hide behind a pseudonym or multiple pseudonyms, I am the same username there as I am here !

P&B is a good thing. It may be St Mirren-centric and 75% of the threads may descend into point-scoring, but it's still far and away the closest thing we've got to a barometer of what Scottish football supporters really think about the current state of the game. If you can train yourself to ignore the innumerable trolls and the (sometimes genuinely frightening) obsessive pedants and tin-foil-hat-wearers, it produces some really good threads - the 'SFL 1 in MS Paint' thread last season was approaching genius.

I've got an account but I don't post much - we have excellent representation on the site from ICTChris and RiG, and in Sandy Cromarty and Sophia a pair of selfless rabble-rousers who draw so much hatred that the rest of us get away pretty much unscathed.

Johndo met them all at some kind of forum meeting in Renfrew a few years ago... he could'nt believe how all these keyboard hard men were in fact a bunch of reality pussies/nerds.

Edited by caley100

Johndo met them all at some kind of forum meeting in Renfrew a few years ago... he could'nt believe how all these keyboard hard men were in fact a bunch of reality pussies/nerds.

Keyboard warriors I believe they're referred to as. Always remind me of the angry German kid on YouTube.

Edited by Top Six Next Year