FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT fans on P&B

dougal

I'm ICTChris on P&B.

What a knob that guy is. I hate him.

Are you just joking, or are you being serious? It's just that I hate him too, if your not joking. If you are joking, just forget I said anything.

It's a joke, I am ICTChris on P&B and am now crying at your online bullying. I hope you're happy.

I used to get worried or take it personally when folk slagged this site off. After all, it has been my 'baby' for the last 16? years. However, over time I realised we cannot be everything to everybody so focused my attention on those who spend a lot of time here and that is far more satisfying. We must be doing something right to be in our 17th year of being the main ICT forum on the web, and one of the longest running Football forums around.

Whether you like P&B or not, the same has to be said for them. They are likely the busiest football forum in Scotland and outside of "Big Soccer" which covers the globe, probably one of the biggest/busiest around. Div has successfully turned a 'niche' forum for a single team (which is what we are) into one with a national, if not global appeal and I know from experience that this is not an easy task.

Most of the CTO naysayers on P&B fall into one of three categories ... they have had some form of run-in with us at some stage, they dont like the fact that we have certain rules we stick to, or they think we are in the club's back pocket ... They are entitled to their opinions but I am not going to lose any sleep over it. We will continue to have our own standards, we will continue to moderate 'in-moderation' as we do now, and we will never be in the club's back pocket (think that one was well and truly dispelled over the last couple of years).

The simple truth about the naysayers on P&B is that the vast majority of them have never had a warning from us, nor been banned from the site (with one or two notable exceptions) and if any of them - bar one - chose to return it wouldnt even raise any eyebrows !

• Agree 3

Much prefer on here as its more civilised. P and B constantly turns into a slanging match verging on bullying sometimes and its a pity because some of the topics are good and its good to hear from fans who dont support ICT. Occasionally post there but not very often.

I used to get worried or take it personally when folk slagged this site off. After all, it has been my 'baby' for the last 16? years. However, over time I realised we cannot be everything to everybody so focused my attention on those who spend a lot of time here and that is far more satisfying. We must be doing something right to be in our 17th year of being the main ICT forum on the web, and one of the longest running Football forums around.

Whether you like P&B or not, the same has to be said for them. They are likely the busiest football forum in Scotland and outside of "Big Soccer" which covers the globe, probably one of the biggest/busiest around. Div has successfully turned a 'niche' forum for a single team (which is what we are) into one with a national, if not global appeal and I know from experience that this is not an easy task.

Most of the CTO naysayers on P&B fall into one of three categories ... they have had some form of run-in with us at some stage, they dont like the fact that we have certain rules we stick to, or they think we are in the club's back pocket ... They are entitled to their opinions but I am not going to lose any sleep over it. We will continue to have our own standards, we will continue to moderate 'in-moderation' as we do now, and we will never be in the club's back pocket (think that one was well and truly dispelled over the last couple of years).

The simple truth about the naysayers on P&B is that the vast majority of them have never had a warning from us, nor been banned from the site (with one or two notable exceptions) and if any of them - bar one - chose to return it wouldnt even raise any eyebrows !

Always a very fair moderator in my opinion even when u don't agree with views,never take comments seriously not worth it,easy for people to get spiteful behind a keyboard

never take comments seriously not worth it,easy for people to get spiteful behind a keyboard

That is a great bit of advice, especially to some of our newer (or younger) posters who get goaded into having a bit of a rant or explosion by those on the wind-up ...