FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Official Travel Club - Motherwell

CaleyD

The Official Travel Club kicks off with travel to Motherwell on 23rd July

The bus will depart from the ICT Social Club on Greig Street at 08:45am and will then pick up from the Stadium at 09:00am. Please make sure you arrive in good time for the bus....if you're late, you WILL miss it.

Cost of Travel is.....

• Supporters Trust Members ?13 (you can join the Trust online at the Trust Website or print a form and post it back to us).
  • Non-Members ?15

Bookings can be made in one of two ways at present.....

1. ONLINE BOOKING - This can be done from the Supporters Trust Website under the Travel Club Link.

Instructions are provided on the site, but if anyone has any problems then please let us know. Payment can be made online via PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account, just look for the link on the PayPal page for paying by Debit/Credit Card.

2. PHONE BOOKING - This can be done by calling 07951 309 504

We answer the phone when we can, but this is not always possible. If you do not get a reply then leave your name and number (or text us) and someone will call you back.

Even if not booking online, please take the time to visit the website and familiarise yourself with the Rules/Guidelines - Thank you

The online booking system is new to both you and us, so please bare with us as we get to grips with it and fine tune it to meet the needs of the users. If you have any problems or would like to provide ideas/suggestions then please get in touch by e.mailing us at travel@ictst.co.uk

The social club at Motherwell is an excellent venue and we are very welcome there. Hope to see some of our central belt friends for a drink or 2 pre match. :ictscarf:

I'll be there plus one but although I luv a drink I don't drink during the day. I should make an exception as It's the first game of the season. I'll see how it goes on Sat.

A big thanks to everyone who was on the bus last Saturday.

We had no complaints so I'm assuming everyone thought it went well. I certainly enjoyed not having to drive and arriving just before 1pm gave plenty of time to enjoy the pre-match. A clear run back up the road saw us back by 9pm with the rest of the evening to do as we wish.

All in all, a successful start to the Official Travel Club ventures....worthy of carrying the name "HMS Sneck" for future outings I think!!!