FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Chris Hogg signs again

Bronson

he was on trial at Crewe Alexandria since leaving ICT

On BBC:

Crewe have decided not to pursue any further interest in trialist central defender Chris Hogg, who was at the club for a few days and played in the 2-1 win over Derby County on Tuesday night.

If this is true, it's a great signing and could push us top six if our strikers fire (I do think Tade will become a very good striker for us but controversial I know). I'm not quite convinced yet it is. I just got the feeling Butcher wouldn't go back. But two from Tokely, Aldred and Hogg looks very promising.

Well I'm absolutely delighted with this news. I would actually go as far as to say that I reckon Hogg (even on the short spell he had before) is/was one of Butcher's best signings. As I say, I'm pleased he's back as he was one of my favourite players last season. thumbup.gif

Well I'm absolutely delighted with this news. I would actually go as far as to say that I reckon Hogg (even on the short spell he had before) is/was one of Butcher's best signings. As I say, I'm pleased he's back as he was one of my favourite players last season. thumbup.gif

I agree with this, I no longer have any fears for the defence and all those worries of us in a relegation dog fight this season are now over. We have actually managed to put together a pretty decent squad this summer. Our only weakness now i would say would be upfront but thats purely down to me not seeing Tade or McKay enough. Roll on saturday!

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

IMO the biggest signing of the season so far, a player who knows the club, knows the area and knows the management team, what they expect and their philosophies.

Yes it was reported that he had some problems last term but I am sure that he weighed all these up when he made the decision to rejoin. Delighted with the news and great to see he goes straight into the squad to face his old team.

Wasn't going to panic after the opening result, but definately glad to see the 3 signings this week. Will add the strength we need to hopefully have a good season. Looking forward to the Hibs game now.