FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Home fans

12th Man

Didnt really mean that being searched was being treated "like crap" Caley D. Was refering to attitudes really. Civility costs nothing and a smile or joke makes it easier all round. Some stewards seem really good at this and others seem to go out of their way to be antagonistic and this seems to apply at all grounds. Didnt mean to stir anything up re ourselves it was just an observation. Actually thought long and hard about even posting this for the reasons you have given.

As for the booth thing and then the turnstiles well just seemed to be a hastle all round.

• Agree 1

I wasn't at the game on Saturday due to a recent operation but good to hear that the stewarding seemed relaxed although saying that I have never had a problem at the TCS nor away games really.

Saying that I can see where Old Caley Girl is coming from regarding stewarding of away fans as you see it at away games we go to, I think some of these 'stewards' forget why they are there and almost go out of their way to annoy and antagonise folk just because they think they are in a position of authority, really all they are there for is directing people and keeping peace and order, half the time they cause the problems. I don't think it is caused by the clubs, I see it as a symptom of our society today and a damning reflecting on some people who grace it, contemp breads contempt.

Anyway I hope to be at a home game soon with Caleyjag once I no longer have to wield my crutches in anger