FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Well done Michael Fraser

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Guest Sandy Cromarty

The score belies the fine performance you put in, ( I won't mention the wee fumble ), a few cracking saves Michael made you easily my MoM.

Other than that that I suppose the score was inevitable, we were more than a match for them in the first half and did well, if only we had converted all those chances and corners but it wasn't to be!! A good brave sub by charlie in that he replaced a midfielder for a striker, I like to see that, though I thought we should have started the second with Black for Rankin, after Blacks great game last Tues night he deserved a game especially when Rankin was yellowed.

Anyway, again well done Michael lad, you'll do for me.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Credit and criticism where it is due as always! I don't believe in unnecessary pleasantries for the sake of them, the team will never progress on praise alone, but thanks fer your comment Johnboy, appreciated but fer fecksake don't go soft on me ye onanist!

The score belies the fine performance you put in, ( I won't mention the wee fumble ), a few cracking saves Michael made you easily my MoM.

Other than that that I suppose the score was inevitable, we were more than a match for them in the first half and did well, if only we had converted all those chances and corners but it wasn't to be!! A good brave sub by charlie in that he replaced a midfielder for a striker, I like to see that, though I thought we should have started the second with Black for Rankin, after Blacks great game last Tues night he deserved a game especially when Rankin was yellowed.

Anyway, again well done Michael lad, you'll do for me.

I don't like the guy but he's got a point :016:

Yeh fair play, I unfortunately couldn't make it along to the game today but from what I heard on the Radio Mike more than held his own...... now the question is if Brown will get straight back into the first team????

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Mike? Chibber, Mike? bit familiar that n'est pas?

Frank was always on at me for dropping names! 'Fer fecks sake Sandy is there anybody ya don't know'? he used to shout, Frank Sinatra that is, anyway water under the bridge!

Just taking the Michael, Harry lad.

Apart from being at fault for the third goal, he did ok I suppose.  Nothing that Brown wouldn't have took care of.  Good save in the first half, that was really it.

Would welcome Brown back with open arms really.

The bottom line, which I suspect Sandy was alluding to, is that we have unearthed and developed a young back up goalkeeper who proved yesterday the he is assured and confident enough to fill in for Mark Brown if called on. Shure he made a couple of mistakes but he probably did enough to just about earn the MOM fer us. You simply cant drop/rest Brown next week as he is the man clearly in possession - but well done Michael Fraser.  :021: :021:

I must say well done to michael for his perfomance on sat. I believe that we have a great 2nd chioce goalkeeper at the club but i do believe that micheal does need to go out on loan, possible in jan so he can get regular 1st team action as this will do nothing but make him a better keeper. Mark Brown is a fantastic stopper but if michael fraser keeps getting better then sooner or later he will want regular football and my leave the club. All the best to him.