FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hearts -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

Gutted! Sounds like we had enough chances to at least get a point. Also sounds like we played well other than Tade's clumsiness and proctor. We'll sort it out and move up the table.

Wish I could share your optimism, same old same old.............poor finishing, questionable sustitutions..........and what about the timing FFS..........what was Sutherland supposed to do when he is sent on in the 91st minute! :irritated: !

Nick Ross substitution got me off ma seat. He is hardly a matchwinner when the chips are down, surely that was the time for Shane.

Still, no disgrace losing narrowly at Tynecastle, however it is disappointing.

Gutted! Sounds like we had enough chances to at least get a point. Also sounds like we played well other than Tade's clumsiness and proctor. We'll sort it out and move up the table.

Wish I could share your optimism, same old same old.............poor finishing, questionable sustitutions..........and what about the timing FFS..........what was Sutherland supposed to do when he is sent on in the 91st minute! :irritated: !

Well i can only go by what i listened to and it sounded like a very open game. We were going at them right up until the death so i can understand why you would want to keep Tade on because he can get us goals. Meekings is a young lad, sounded like he had a good game but probably wouldn't have lasted the full 90.

I agree though that the last person i want to see coming on in defence is proctor. Where was Piermayr?

Injury Crisis

Team needs time to gel

Refereeing shocker

The wind was blowing the wrong way

We seem to be running out excuses.

Thats Dunfermline (H), Dunfermline (A), Hearts (H), Hearts (A), Motherwell (H), Hibs (H) where we have conceded goals in the last 10-15mins that have stopped us climbing off the bottom.

Edited by Hiro

Nick Ross substitution got me off ma seat. He is hardly a matchwinner when the chips are down, surely that was the time for Shane.

Still, no disgrace losing narrowly at Tynecastle, however it is disappointing.

Bambi on ice did it for me..........it took all of 3 minutes for him to fall asleep and make his mark on the game........agree about Ross and his finishing.......another totally frustrating afternoon with no apparent change from the management team's stubborn methods.

What happened re proctor, when did he come on? and why? and was he culpable for their 2nd goal?

Proctor came on for Meekings, commentators baffled as to why and Meekings apparently not happy at going off. That was 73 mins, winner scored in 76 mins with Bambi sleeping at the near post by all accounts.

Disappointing today. Hearts were there for the taking. Excellent first half, dominated possession, faded badly second half. Still in touch at the bottom though. Did anybody else notice the 3 bookings were all goalscorers?

Meekings just tweeted that he had a dead leg. Not sure if thats why TB took him off or not. Commentators wondered if Proctor was out of position for second goal as no-one covered Jonsson.

Meekings tweet: "another dissapointing result! so angry with having to come off! just a dead leg though so shouldn't be too long.. #frustratingtimes"