Keeping the faith

bauhaus

I said a while back that our season would start in December. Injuries and constant changes to the team made our start to the season a nightmare, and I kept saying we are not a big enough club to deal with so many injuries. We had enough players back in November, but our run of Killie away, Celtic and the referee at home, and Hearts away didnt really give us a big chance to get much out of the month, but I did say our players might just get match fit enough to make our season start in December. We now have that 2 month run of winnable games, injuries allowing, before a hard February.

Looking forward to climbing the table to even challenge the top 6 we crave so much. Well done today boys.

Clicked to open this thread fully expecting a discussion on the high and low points of Jon Bon Jovi's career. Disappointing.

I still reckon we're finishing in the top six this year. I'll stick with my pre-season prediction of St Mirren being relegated and county being promoted.

Edited by Top Six Next Year