FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Give Brew a chance?

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

Should we give Brew a chance to end our goal drought on a rolling pay as you play basis?  

144 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

He even looks like James Bond. But seriously there are so many reasons that he should come back - it'd lift the players, it'd reinvogorate Dargo and Blackie, it'd get us media attention, it'd bring in more revenue as the spectacle of his return would attract the crowds, his name and reputation would raise the standing of the club, it'd create atmosphere and excitment - just imagine the crowd going mental when he scored his first goal, plus he'd carry on where he left off as a brilliant coach, he'd have some handy tips for new signings etc etc. It's not just his ability on the park - it's the whole package.

Will Charlie ever get the chance to add such an asset to his coaching staff ever again? Brew was the guy who got Christie involved with managing the team - he gave him his chance, surely one good turn deserves another.

Player...No

Player/Manager....Yes (IMHO)

Icytea, Player/Manager and Player/Coach are completly different.

I would not begrudge him coming back as a member of staff in order to help the team, he was obviously settled here, and before the Dundee UTD saga, he was liked.  As a tactical manager, I would defiantly not like him back, because his tactics were pish.  I have no problems a all.