FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

How many nationalities have played at the TCS

Renegade

Someone already mentioned Livi's Moroccan Hassan Kachloul. I had also thought of Hicham Zerouali, but he somehow missed our home cup game v Aberdeen in 2000, but was back for the replay.

Sorry didnt see Kachloul. I was going on nationalitites in post #58

racking my brain to think of others now, cant be many left

Someone already mentioned Livi's Moroccan Hassan Kachloul. I had also thought of Hicham Zerouali, but he somehow missed our home cup game v Aberdeen in 2000, but was back for the replay.

I think the best way to think of others is to think of nations we haven't yet found anyone for,

I think the best way to think of others is to think of nations we haven't yet found anyone for,

tried that as well, still left my scratching my head

Looking down the current FIFA top 100 sides, we have 38 missing. In ranking order:

Chile

Russia

Serbia

Paraguay

Colombia

Peru

Ecuador

Armenia

Zambia

Venezuela

Iran

Panama

Libya

El Salvador

Estonia (should get Ojamaa at some point)

Egypt

Costa Rica

Sierra Leone (might get Mo Bangura)

Belarus

Cape Verde

Haiti

Burkina Faso

China

Uzbekistan

Albania

Iraq

Jordan

Guatemala

Saudi Arabia

Antigua

Kuwait

Guyana

Oman

Qatar

Bahrain

Malawi

Zimbabwe

Vietnam

Africa (South), Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belguim, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Congo, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, English, Finland, France, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Holland, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Northern & Southern Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Korea (South), Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Mali, Mexico, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain, Swedish, Switzerland, Togo, Trindad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkish, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Wales, New Zealand.

In alphabetical order, I make that 66 68 unless I missed any.

Edited by Yngwie
You missed Germany and Mali for starters

For starters, I have manflu, and I copied and pasted from one of the lists posted and then alphabeticised them (new word). ps, there are online sites that will do that for you.

Do Luxembourg referees count............I suppose they do count sometimes, then again, at other times they might not bother counting.

Zemmama and Benjeilloun also played at TCS for Hibs i think.

Also did Jonay Hernandez ever play at TCS for Dundee? He's a Venezuelan international.

Edited by ajsict92

Does Fiji have footballers?

Aye that Roy Krishna. I was campaigning for the club to sign him a while back!

Also did Jonay Hernandez ever play at TCS for Dundee? He's a Venezuelan international.

According to Soccerbase, he did. In April 2003 his side beat ICT 1-0 at the TCS.

Edit - Soccerbase says it was TCS. It was the Hampden Semi-Final.

Edited by Renegade

Africa (South), Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belguim, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Congo, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, English, Finland, France, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Holland, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Northern & Southern Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Korea (South), Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Mali, Mexico, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain, Swedish, Switzerland, Togo, Trindad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkish, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Wales, New Zealand.

In alphabetical order, I make that 66 68 unless I missed any.

On which continent is English?

Does Fiji have footballers?

Aye that Roy Krishna. I was campaigning for the club to sign him a while back!

According to Soccerbase, he did. In April 2003 his side beat ICT 1-0 at the TCS.

Weren't we in the first division and they were in the SPL back in 2003? Was it April 2003 we played them in the Scottish Cup Semi when they beat us 1-0?

Richie Hart - Colombian

As Mr Yngwie's legal advisor I would just like to point out for the avoidance of any doubt or misunderstanding that Mr Yngwie's comment quoted above is a reference to Mr Hart's fondness for coffee. Mr Hart particularly favours rich roast Colombian coffee - indeed that is why he is known as "Richie".

As an aside, it might interest you to know that rich roast Colombian ground coffee is on a "buy one get one free" offer at Tesco at the moment - a snorting good deal if you ask me.

the Colombian David Gonzales was at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, and was on the bench. Technically he performed at half time warming up etc.

I was looking for the Real Valladolid team, and the Royal Antwerp team, as Im pretty sure a few of their players may knock off a few other countries.

Well bauhaus hers the Real players. Your task is to match the nationalities. First line first half. Second line second half.

Real Valladolid: Arzo, Rueda, Guerra, Guilherme, Lopez, Rubio, Sisi, Marcos, Jacobo, Navas, Quique

Valiente, Rueda, Aleman, Bueno, Fabricio, Pena, Barragan, Alonso, R., Navas, Sanchez, J. Navas.