FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Disciplinary Points - ICT near top

DALNEIGHCALEY

dont think it was produced by SPL though was it?

I know Ian Broadfoot used to supply something like it to journalists and such like before each game that had interesting facts/stats and milestones that were near to or being reached on the day... and he also produced a more comprehensive 'book' that he issued at the start of the season detailing the previous season/records etc and as he has retired, it would make sense that it "stopped" as no-one else is doing it proactively ... other than ourselves adding stuff to our own stats which are reproduced on the official site ....

I can understand if things like 'shots on goal' or 'assists' are maybe a little off when you compare sites, but to have something as basic as yellow/red cards to be different on every single site, it is worrying .... just hope the club have the definitive list ... we dont want to play a suspended player just because the public stats spewed out by the SPL are wrong and they missed one !!!

Have to be honest with this. Have always felt we got it hard from the refs, as when certain teams we come up against appear to be fouling throughout the game, and some really bad ones, we are the team to often suffer. What i mean is we commit say 9 fouls and get 3 or 4 players booked, the opposition commit 20 odd fouls yet get away with one booking. I know its how bad the foul is, but I have always felt that we get hard done by, as being at the games you feel that our bookings were often soft or incorrect, whereas the opponents get away with what are sometimes blatant unsporting behaviour. Always felt this with Celtic, although not this season, but felt that they were in past seasons really over physical and committing loads of fouls which we never got - although I havent thought that of Celtic this season - as i think they are a better passing team now and dont rely on being over physical.

Also, how many booking were undeserved on us this season, and as Luke pointed out, the likes of Tokes perfect tackle against Rangers and he is sent off for being too good. Some of the decisions are consistantly very very poor, but its not just here, The Englandshire premier league is an uttter joke after the Man Utd v QPR sending off being upheld. Wrong decision, and if I were QPR i would have made an awful lot more of that decision and taken it to UEFA or something.

By the way Im sure that I saw a disiplinary count list in one of the papers a weeks ago, before Hayes sending off, that also had us with the 5th worst record in the league.