ICT Legends & Memorable Games

Scotty

The club are considering adding photo prints as part of the merchandise lineup ...

Initially the idea is to make some available for purchase that focus on club icons/legends or memorable matches ... and they have asked us to post this request to get some additional ideas from fans as to which players and events/matches really stand out for us ..... and which would be popular enough to sell .....

S0 .... Which games ? Which players ? Which events ?

For my own part, I think the Paul Sheerin image (and just about any other) from that Celtic game has to be there. I would also like to see official team photos made available each year. As for icons ... we have had a few ... Rossco, Denzil, Stewarty, Calder, Bobby, Barry ... the managers .... much to choose from ....

Like the idea about the Fraser save, that was truly an unbelievable save

Going back quite a few years any photos of Iain Stewart doing one of his legendary chips to score would be great.

Quite a few goals against Celtic stick out, any from the 3-1 win in 2000. Cowies finish and Procors bullet header in the 3-2 win in 2003. Munro's half volley days after he was told his contract wasnt being renewed. Few against Rangers, Hayes run and howitzer last season, Rankin's rocket in the fixture in between Christmas and new year a few years back. Blacks penalty at Ibrox...

Icons for me: Pele, Robbo getting us to the SPL, Barry Wilson, Stewart, Denzil, Sheerin, Munro, Calder, Tokely.... few from more recent times Juanjo, Rooney

The Sheerin one is iconic. Very hard for any other moment to be so well encapsulated in a photo.

Someone here used to have a great pic in their profile of the team celebrating a goal as snow or hail is falling around them. Was it Tynecastle during our relegation season?

The Sheerin one is iconic. Very hard for any other moment to be so well encapsulated in a photo.

Someone here used to have a great pic in their profile of the team celebrating a goal as snow or hail is falling around them. Was it Tynecastle during our relegation season?

I remember someone having an avatar that was taken during a 10 minute intense blizzard that hit TCS a few seasons ago, think Mihadjuks was in the picture. Typical 4 seasons in one day on that particular day

Mike Noble and the Div 3 trophy.

Foran's 'star/ymca' celebration.

Jim Calder's MotM award presentation following Rangers Quater Final performance.

The Barry Wilson Penalty from the BT advert

(Just a few different picture ideas really)

I remember someone having an avatar that was taken during a 10 minute intense blizzard that hit TCS a few seasons ago, think Mihadjuks was in the picture. Typical 4 seasons in one day on that particular day

_45455174_mihadjuks_goal.jpg

who is number 26? its gonna annoy the life out of me

who is number 26? its gonna annoy the life out of me

Eric Odhiambo