FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

League Cup Semi Final v. Hearts Build Up

Last time I went to ER I took the car. I parked beside a park about 10 mins walk for the ground. No charge or yellow lines etc. You go straight down ER and cross over the junction at the bottom. Go a bit along and you should see the park. Would get there sharp tho. Another option is Park and Ride into the city centre and walk from bus station. If coming from sneck park at the Inverkeithing P and R and buses are cheap and frequent

Can anyone advise on parking at Easter road or surrounding area?

it's not easy to get parked around easter road.

leith links isn't that far away and parking around there is free

park and ride or inverkeithing is a good shout and it's only about 15 -20 min walk from the town

There's no fans parking at ER. You can park in the streets around the ground but need to be there early to gat a space. It is a wait to get out though because the fans get preference leaving the ground so you need to wait till they disperse. I've parked a couple of times in the Albion Rd area.

Heard back from Hibs and as you all say no fans parking. They also added there may be streets closed for segregation purposes but not yet decided by L & B police.

Edited by Big G

Hey I have a Hearts friend who was asking if I could let everybody know that Dunfermline Hearts are welcoming everybody to their prematch pub in Rosyth.  It is easy to get to from the motorway and is a 20-30 minute journey to the ground from there. Might be useful for any buses that haven't already organised a stop off.  It's family friendly too.  The address is cssc club, castle road, rosyth, ky11 2hu.  I have posted a link of the location too and for the CSSC website.  If you have any other queries etc I can always ask him and get back to you.  Sounds like a decent place.

http://www.cssc.co.uk/RegionalSites/ScotlandSite/ScotlandClubs.aspx

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Hopefully it's okay to post this I apologise if it is breaking any site rules.

anyone know how the sales going, are we any nearer to selling the bottom tier out?

Collected my tickets today and we are down to the last block on the bottom tier  I think  there is still a couple of hundred for sale  as the etickets have seats for row N forward.  the bottom tier holds 2149  so it would be great fill that  for an away game  It would be even better  to fill up the top one too and we only need 1609 more locals to do that.

10 buses going down so far  including private hires  lets get a dozen buses going down. only £14 return

Thanks for all the help and advice, managed to get a spot, house holder in private development rents out his parking space cost £2.00 from 12 till 5, 5mins from stadium

• Agree 2

If that is true then that is pathetic.

Not on the part of the club or people who are going but the saddos who would rather sit in the pub on a Saturday afternoon and "watch" Celtic or The Rangers on the Soccer Saturday vidiprinter.

Inverness doesn't deserve ICT.

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 1