FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

stop pikin on caley

Guest caradoll101

Guest caradoll101

why an earth does evry1 always look @ caleys bad points.even after a win evry1 moans about how we nearly lost! :024:get a grip and talk about how we scored or how good wyness was,not how bad he was!i hope 2 c that evry1 has paided attetion 2 this! please rite bak and tell me wot ya fink

Try    writing   a    post    in   english     so      people   can     make     sense     of     your     writing,   and   try    not   to    use    the    forum      with     text     talk.

pls      

Guest caradoll101

i am verry sorry for any inconvinience caused on this matter.i am new to the website and i was not sure. this shall not happen again,

sorry

why an earth does evry1 always look @ caleys bad points.even after a win evry1 moans about how we nearly lost! :024:get a grip and talk about how we scored or how good wyness was,not how bad he was!i hope 2 c that evry1 has paided attetion 2 this! please rite bak and tell me wot ya fink

Guess Johndo's set up yet another alias.....  :023:

Shame he still posts the same old cr@p..!!  :015: :015: :015:

Guess Johndo's set up yet another alias.....  :023:

Shame he still posts the same old cr@p..!!  :015: :015: :015:

you really are obssesed with me arent you.  :018: :018:

Hey welcome Caradoll,