FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team fer Muvversmell ?

In that case, I would play Hogg. I appreciate it is a risk but he is a very experienced campaigner who has now played several full games at under 20 level and has, I am told, been looking increasingly back on form.

Guest Mahonio

It sounds like Terry will stick with the youngsters in defence, which I agree with, apparently they played well last weekend apart from 1 defensive slip, so imo deserve another chance.

Reguero

Meekings, Devine, Taylor, G.Shinnie

Doran, Draper, Jones, Ross

McKay and Foran.

Edited by Mahonio

They may have played well on the whole, but playing an inexperienced full-back out of position against Higdon would be a mistake and could potentially be pivotal in our European conquest.

Unless this rain stops soon we wont have to worry about who's playing tomorrow, anyone any idea what the pitch looks like apart from being very green?

Yep. Its rectangular in shape and has a variety of white lines.

So is Maradona

• Agree 2

I am advocating Shane Sutherland for a game at some point. He is direct and scoring for fun in u20 games, and I see him as much more of a match winner than Nick Ross, who is neat and tidy but not in my opinion going to pull a rabbit out of the bag :sad:

I am advocating Shane Sutherland for a game at some point. He is direct and scoring for fun in u20 games, and I see him as much more of a match winner than Nick Ross, who is neat and tidy but not in my opinion going to pull a rabbit out of the bag :sad:

Would like to see Shane come on as centre forward as that is where he plays for the u20s. Nick Ross came on as the loan striker last week and it wasn't really a success.

Shane worth a shout as we need to create something going forward and give the Motherwell defence something to deal with. Midfield and attack needs to really get stuck in too. We can't play powderpuff in midfield and up front like we did at St J leaving constant pressure on our defence, as Motherwell have so many more attacking options.

Higdon has come on this season a bit like Hartson at his best and the only way you can try to deal with that is a physical match, or the nearest you've got to one. Meekings to do what he did pretty well against Ngoo? Higdon obviously superior player to Ngoo but not sure what else we could do?

If we can get a bit of our old counter attacking speed back, we might create enough chances to get something.

Or Motherwell might be enjoying all the plaudits too much and take a fall... he said...hopefully :unsure: