FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic - Bring it on

draganict

I cannot wait until the match at Celtic Park in 2 weeks time. If the team play with the same energy as we have in the first 2 matches we could run them of their feet.

We should muster a big support and go into the Lions Den without any fear.

Bring it on!!!!

• Agree 1

Guest Mahonio

Yep, i totally agree.

Celtic not really been convincing of late and our play been good, even getting plaudits on Sportscene :ictscarf:

I have a feeling that we may get, either a draw, or more likely, a scrappy 1-0 win again :ictscarf:

TBH, this is our best chance to beat Celtic, they play the Dons this wknd and I expect a weak Celtic team in light of the CL game next wk, then depending on result the team fielded against us could be even weaker - wouldnt be surprised to see Celtic drop points in 1 or both games.

Hopefully teams have learned from last year, that if Celtic make the CL everyone has the opportunity to beat them and should go out to take it.

More concerned about Motherwell at the moment, get a result against them and then we'll worry about Celtic. Unfortunately I'll miss this game regardless as it's my wedding anniversary.

What kind of an excuse is that? However, you have a point Fraz - going one game at a time is the only way forward, and I would expect a really hard game against Motherwell. OK they've lost Higdon (thank goodness) but they have added a few. Celtic? That game will have no great expectation attached to it and will take care of its self when the time comes.

Did we not play Celtic between their CL qualifiers in the first game between us last season, and they still whalloped us with a make shift team. Think that the Motherwell and Celtic games will show how much progress Terry has made with this team over the season. Seem to recall a 4-1 defeat followed by Celtic beating us 4-2 where we scored two late late goals. Getting points will be progress, and Im hoping for 4 out of 6 to stay TOTL, with Aberdire getting shafted this weekend!!!!

I do not think we should change our style for the Celtic game as our high energy pressing game will cause them real problems. Their defence did not look at all comfortable against The Sheep Shaggers today and will struggle to build from the back if we press quickly.

They didn't impress against a poor Aberdeen team today that were beginning to believe all the hype  drummed up by Derek McInnes and The P&J.

Bring it on!

Gutted I'm gonna miss this one. Maybe the I can take the missus down with me and take her out to one of the fine dining establishments in the East End of Glasgow rather than Cafe 1.

post-4861-0-58710100-1376773685.jpg

• Agree 1

Nah

Just Stay in Edinburgh and dine at the sumptuous, newly refurbished, 24 million pounds face-lifted, Waldorf Astoria Caledonian hotel in West Princess Street..

Sean Connery tells me that it is the last word in luxury and Haute Cuisine. Just don't ask for the bill at the table.

Oh!, and if you fancy a wee scenic trip through the Rockies in Canada when you are next over here, just call the Rocky Mountaineer Railway for a trip of a lifetime. Haute Cuisine again, but with a view.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=Rocky+Mountaineer+Railway&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&gws_rd=cr&ei=yRsQUsP5D4m4yQGU2IH4Cw

Looking forward to the karaoke and nobody will notice the blend of Lionel Ritchie and Lionel Djebi-Zadi.

Immortal

I would pay extra to watch that. Let me know where it is

Could be a certain Govan establishment where a very select few are known to share a refreshment or three on occasion.

• Agree 1

We've filled the first official travel club bus and are now taking names for a second. It's dependent on numbers (we need to break even on this) so if you are going, come down on the bus with us - after all we could do with a good crowd for this title decider against our main and only rivals! Phone us to book your seat.