FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Player By Weekend?

kencar

Teletext is reporting that we hope to sign a new player by the weekend. Apparently the fees have been agreed between the clubs and we are now trying to sort out the players contract.

No clues as to who the player is or even which club although he is described in the artcle as a striker from a SFL club.

Thought we were after a winger??

I'd like to think that if we are paying a transfer fee it's going to be a really good player. Although if back in the summer we (allegedly) offered £50k for John Stewart, that may not necessarily be the case!

My money would be on the Buchanan lad from Cowdenbeath.

Daily Express is reporting its Markus Paatelainen as well (note: i don't read the express, but its on the bbc gossip page)

I've never seen him play, but he has been taking the **** out of the 3rd division and 2nd division by all accounts. Could be a good signing, as he is still young and despite being a winger has a good goals ratio