FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Coverage of County game

Joe DiMaggio

I see Hughes reckons that "we've played some right good football", "were the better team throughout" yesterday and probably won't make any non-enforced changes for Saturday.  What planet is he on?!

Edited by Renegade

We were very poor again. County were winning every 50/50 ball and our play was breaking up far too easily. We really miss Foran. We no longer look dangerous goin forward and it would be nice if we could stop the long balls up top because nothing is coming from them. Raven should definitely be on the right and Shinnie on the left or even in central midfield. Terrible performance.

If hibs win today that's the gap down to 6 -no pressure AJ !!

Obsessed

Obsessed

Obsessed

Obsessed

Obsessed

That's an unusual contribution even by your standards AJ

just how negative can people get !!!

Support the team don't decry it

To be fair, very few are decrying the team. An increasing number are voicing their doubts about the manager. A different thing altogether.

Its the team that are on the pitch. Not the manager. Same players that were on fire at start of season seem to have forgotten how to play.

We were very poor again. County were winning every 50/50 ball and our play was breaking up far too easily. We really miss Foran. We no longer look dangerous goin forward and it would be nice if we could stop the long balls up top because nothing is coming from them. Raven should definitely be on the right and Shinnie on the left or even in central midfield. Terrible performance.

If hibs win today that's the gap down to 6 -no pressure AJ !!  

Obsessed

Obsessed

Obsessed

Obsessed

Obsessed

That's an unusual contribution even by your standards AJ

Merely stating my thoughts, if you dont like it scroll down  :furtive:

I never knew standard of my contribution was an issue...I still feel stalked. 

I have yet to see us under yogis stewardship apart from the celtic game on tv. Im sure everyone else is in a better position to comment but i think to many people are looking for an excuse to complain. Maybe it is not good to watch atm but these players started off like a train on fire so there is no reason to suggest we cant return to that. John Hughes is still finding out about the club and the squad and im afraid that if people want him out because of this it wont happen. What im disappointed in is Duncan shearer and Scott Kellacher who took control after butcher and kept us winning and playing pretty well. Since hughes has come in its gone down hill surely big dun and Scott would have filled him in like williams isnt a CM. maybe it is good we are having our bad patch now still plenty of time to get back into form and go up the table again instead of looking over our shoulders

• Agree 1

What gingerjaggy says is fair. The season is still far from over and with everything to play for. We will be fighting the next few games in the face of adversity, it could just be the catalyst we need to kick start our season. No Foran, no Draper etc. On the back of the derby you could see how gutted some of the lads were. These things sometimes have a funny way of helping players raise their game...flip side is we could get gubbed, most of us will still be there regardless.

Like it or not, want Hughes or not we just have to ride the hard times as fans and support the players out there on the pitch. Its not happy clapping and its not pulling wool over eyes...its support. 

• Agree 4

So much negativity amongst some posters on this and the calls for Hughes to go/be sacked are just plain ridiculous. The team that is currently playing is more or less the team that was playing when Butcher was here. The simple truth is that we were punching above our weight and now some players have hit a sticky patch, we are struggling a bit.

I don't think we have a strong bench but really do think we need to change the team a bit as the same players played all the games over the festive season and some probably do need a little break to try and recharge the batteries. I don't think we are too far away from where we were and had we scored first against County, I am positive that we would have gone onto win. By the way, for those against Hughes, no matter what he does, it was Billy McKay who missed the sitter against County, not John Hughes.

• Agree 1

I would have taken a Top 6 finish at the start of the season and a cup final and were still on course for both. What we want is for ICT to become a regular Top 6 team and for the club to budget on this basis so that we can confidently strengthen the squad year on year. Let's not kid ourselves that  were bigger than we are.

The Eagle has landed - but is sadly full of birdshitt.

Why must you resort to personal abuse -sorry but I won't resort to that in any way .

I would have taken a Top 6 finish at the start of the season and a cup final and were still on course for both. What we want is for ICT to become a regular Top 6 team and for the club to budget on this basis so that we can confidently strengthen the squad year on year. Let's not kid ourselves that  were bigger than we are.

not trying to be negative but once hearts and rangers return to the top flight top 6 will be pretty hard to achieve.

not trying to be negative but once hearts and rangers return to the top flight top 6 will be pretty hard to achieve.

Still think Cameron has a lot to answer for -with the right appointment cally could have done what Aberdeen have done with a good young management team IMO

The Eagle has landed - but is sadly full of birdshitt.

Why must you resort to personal abuse -sorry but I won't resort to that in any way .

That was not abuse - it was an observation based on the nonsense you have been posting and appears to be shared by many others.

Still think Cameron has a lot to answer for -with the right appointment cally could have done what Aberdeen have done with a good young management team IMO

Seriously, did you and Clacher_Holiday come home after a few pints to find both your missus' in a gangbang with KC and JH? 

Also 'cally'? you're clearly an ICT supporter eh?  :whistle:

Seriously, did you and Clacher_Holiday come home after a few pints to find both your missus' in a gangbang with KC and JH? 

Also 'cally'? you're clearly an ICT supporter eh?  :whistle:

I'm enjoying the fishing :-)

I would have taken a Top 6 finish at the start of the season and a cup final and were still on course for both. What we want is for ICT to become a regular Top 6 team and for the club to budget on this basis so that we can confidently strengthen the squad year on year. Let's not kid ourselves that were bigger than we are.

not trying to be negative but once hearts and rangers return to the top flight top 6 will be pretty hard to achieve. Still think Cameron has a lot to answer for -with the right appointment cally could have done what Aberdeen have done with a good young management team IMO

Also 'cally'? you're clearly an ICT supporter eh? :whistle: I'm enjoying the fishing :-)

Plenty bites it would seem.