FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Black eligible for Hibs game.........

tm4tj

According to texty texty

He is still two bookings away from the points barrier, we were all too hard on him :015:

However, would you throw him back in to the team at the expense of another player??

Reading Teletext the other day, it seemed that Black was on the bench at Aberdeen as he was under 21... but CC didn't plan on using him at all because he thought he was suspended for the match.

If he got subbed on we'd of been fined 'if he was suspended', but not fined if he's on the bench and doesn't get on?? Can someone clarify that rule.

If I was CC I would have Black on the bench for 2 months as a learning experience.

Thank God you were never in charge of Patrick Viera and Roy Keane.

Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira both earned respect as players before they started getting sent off, both players showed respect for their manager and the team. Plus Black is no where near that good!!

RossP- Black wouldn't have been eligible as a sub if he was suspended

Black is a liability!

Very skillful player but does not have the strength of character to master his destructive personality.

Perhaps a 6 month course with a psychiatrist will address his deep seated problems. ITC cannot afford such players.

Sell him before other clubs realise what a burden he is!

neksor

Reading Teletext the other day, it seemed that Black was on the bench at Aberdeen as he was under 21... but CC didn't plan on using him at all because he thought he was suspended for the match.

If he got subbed on we'd of been fined 'if he was suspended', but not fined if he's on the bench and doesn't get on?? Can someone clarify that rule.

If he was suspended he wouldn't even be allowed on the bench. He served his ban against Stirling.

If I were CC I'd make sure Ian was well fired up to face DU in the cup game. We could well need his skills then.

He's a talented wee player - but I'd have him displaying that talent in the reserves for at least the next ten games. I wouldn't even let him near the bench.

I agree he's a liability, and we have no shortage of suitable alternatives.

A spell out in the cold will give him time to think and could help make a better player out of him.

If he was suspended he wouldn't even be allowed on the bench. He served his ban against Stirling.

He was on the bench against Stirling, I saw him warming up at half time.

I love Blackie, he's a fantastic wee player and I adore him even more for re-signing for us over Dundee United (THANK YOU!!!!!!)

but he's let it all go too far, and needs a radical rethink of how he channels his frustration and aggression, and he needs to do it NOW!!!!

Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira both earned respect as players before they started getting sent off, both players showed respect for their manager and the team.

The fact that Black is nowhere near as good as Keane and Viera is irrelevant.

Both those players have careers littered with sendings off and countless yellow cards and while they might have earned respect for their skill there was/is little respect for their temperament on the pitch. That's just who they are though. Battling midfielders and without their "attitude" they would be nowhere near the players they were/are. Black is the same in my opinion. He might need a bit of taming but he definitely does not need stiffling.

How many times has he talked himself into getting booked or even worse kicking the ball away.  He has let his team, the manager and the fans down on a frequent basis and has shown little sign that he is learning from his mistakes.  A long spell on the bench may just start to reguster with him that he must mend his ways.