FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Strengthen the squad

kencar

Hopefully the money we are allegedly receiving for Brown can be channelled into strengthening the squad. If it is a 6 figure fee as reported then, combined with the money we had set aside for Brown & Dods wages then perhaps the club can afford to bring in a few new faces. CC has already said that if anyone left the club they have SFL players they'd be keen to bring in. He probably didn't expect it to be our keeper who left though  :006:

I'm sure he would have has a good idea that Broonie was leaving an expect he has some players lined up... would be extrelmely disappointed if we didn't get 2 or 3 new players during this transfer window though!

Really quite excited of the prospect of Ikee getting some first team football though, he is a confident lad and I think he is a much more well-rounded keeper

defenders must be made priority IMO

We have a strong midfield but i agree that we need to bring in a defender. Obviously a GK with brown leaving and all the best to him. Also i think we need another striker as Dargo, wyness bayne arnt being prolific and we need someone that can be

"Also i think we need another striker as Dargo, wyness bayne arnt being prolific and we need someone that can be"

I'd wait and see how the team settles.  Rankin is starting to come good, he used to bang in 40 yarders for fun at the tinks.  If he does that for us, takes the pressure of the others and they'll start to come good too.