FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dorus

tm4tj

Was anyone else incensed by De Vries acting the fudd at the end when he went down as if snipered when Tokely came from behind him. I was no more than ten yards away from this as I was making my way to the exit..........I could not believe the play acting by a so called professional footballer. Dorus, you are a fu(£in disgrace.

I know this would not have saved the gqame which was dead and buried by then, bur what an enormous T1T.

Dorus De Vries as caleys new keeper? Dont think so. Mike Fraser has had to all of sudden come in when Mark Brown went to Celtic and he has had lots of expectations. He is still young and learning just like Rory McCallister so just give him time and he will be a brilliant keeper. Just cos he has let in a few goals recently (which most of them were not his fault) doesnt mean CC shoulld automaticaly go and get a new keeper.

De Vries :020:

Mikey Fraser :021:

Couldn't agree more ............. despite his antics I would love to have him as a replacement for Fraser.

I wouldn't. Although I would like to see Fraser get his kicking sorted out. It was a bit slack to say the least at times!  :007: