FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

new away strip

Tug

just a quick straw poll thing here kinda :-

was wondering who has put themselves down to appear on this new shirt for next season?? im down for two plces

me and my daughter. (wife didn't want to :( )

course will be going by my proper name not this one

<------ 

(at least til i get it on the back  :001:)

Paid my money for my sons name on the shirt, anyone have any ideal how many people have pledged yet? is there a minimum number needed for this shirt design to go ahead or will it anyway for who ever has paid up ?

"The commemorative shirt, celebrating 10 years at the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium will have panels at the front and back with the supporters names incorporated within the material."

The shirt looks good as it is but I dread to think what it will look like with panels on the front and back  :scratch:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest coronationcages

barnsley did the same with the shirt! when you bought a season ticket you had the option of paying an extra £20 for your name on the shirt and you got one free with the season ticket!

Guest Schafkopf

Wonder if you could pay your hundred then give a daft name for the crack, also I've got a pretty long second name as my father was german so wonder if they'll charge me extra  :015:

It was £100 to get your name on the top and for that you also get a commemorative shirt with the names shown so you could say its real cost is about £60 as a replica top costs just under £40.

The design itself is pretty good and will probably be a good seller and although it might sound a little dodgy, it didnt look too bad with the names fitting into a panel in the centre on front/back of shirt

Article {HERE} although the picture shown only has about 50 names on it so the real thing will use a much smaller font size I would assume.

Wonder if you could pay your hundred then give a daft name for the crack, also I've got a pretty long second name as my father was german so wonder if they'll charge me extra  :015:

no nicknames, no company names and I imagine they would want to verify/validate any 'quirky' names .... although its all moot now as the closing date for applications was at the end of March.