Jack Ross, surprise?

tm4tj

Well the Hibs fans were singing “Sacked in the morning…..” to him last night, and they were right!

They’ve had a bad run over the last few weeks, but before that were near the top. I thought he’d get more time.

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Well the Hibs fans were singing “Sacked in the morning…..” to him last night, and they were right!

They’ve had a bad run over the last few weeks, but before that were near the top. I thought he’d get more time.

Me too. Their recent league form has been abysmal, especially given their budget, but they have enjoyed success in the League Cup and had a decent start to the league season before their current slump.

I would have thought that he merited at least another month.

Not really that strange in fairness. He hadn't signed well in various transfer windows, wasn't playing great football, players well off form and often played out of position. 

People looking in at ICT thought us getting rid of Hughes looked odd of course. The same applies here to some supporters looking in on Hibs.