FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Loan move for John Kennedy

MichaelICT

I was wondering that if he is just coming back from that injury and Strachan has other defenders like McManus , O'Dea , caldwell etc . You wonder if we could put in a sneaky loan bid to give him first team football and since dods gone......well he would be another option to Caff . :022:

Guest Suspicious Mind

Alex

Writing off all potential loan signings from the OF on the basis that Bajaram Fetai was a fa*ny wouldn't be too clever!

Big difference between him and an experienced player like Kennedy with European and International appearances.

My mate just told me about this...I cant find it anywhere online other than Strachan wants him to play on loan at a team who play summer football, ie the USA or a Scandinavian team. He's already ruled out a move to Mo Johnstons Toronto because of the artificial pitch.

But according to this source of mine he is being linked with ICT. If even he was the fraction of the player he was before injury i'd still say it would be good for ICT

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Schafkopf

I for one would like to see him as he looked before the injry like a real old fashioned central defender, let's not forgt he's an international

Don't see him going anywhere now. Outstanding on Sunday apparently, and remember the shortages Celtic had at the back by the time they played Milan this year. They'll need depth if they want a Champions League run again. He'll be staying to fight it out with McManus, O'Dea, Pressley & Caldwell, especially if O'Neill signs Balde.

He'll be staying to fight it out with McManus, O'Dea, Pressley & Caldwell, especially if O'Neill signs Balde.

Which could mean us having a look at some of their younger centre halfs...

Scott Cuthbert seems to be a great prospect  :024: