What happens if we get relegated?

10 hours ago, STFU said:

I'd imagine there are FFP/Money Laundering/Tax Avoidance rules and other regulations in place to prevent that or every club with a wealthy benefactor would be doing it.

Ah you mean like when it was OK with marius nicule

John Rankin has done a fantastic job with Accies they had a total game plan whilst we just looked bereft of ideas in the second half. The type of ex player we could have done with in our dugout. We now just have to regroup somehow. 

• Disagree 1
  • Well Said 1
  • Funny 1

Looking forward to Ferguson's interview saying he was happy with how we played and how great our away form is 👍

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Ah you mean like when it was OK with marius nicule

His contract was with the club, which is he tried to sue us and not Alan Savage.  Alan Savage purchased shares to put the money in to the club to cover his wages.

Well, we are relegated now.  Presumably the Board have had some kind of plan in place for whichever outcome arose today, so we can reasonably expect some significant announcement in the next day or two.  The aim must be to bounce straight back next season. But we will need to have a squad capable of winning league 1.  We don't have many players on contract for next season and will be an even less attractive prospect for potential players from down South.  Going part time would probably destroy any prospect for an immediate return so the club needs to focus funding on the player budget.  It also needs to invest in the fan base and generate income by making the matchday experience more attractive.  Today demonstrated that there is potential for a larger and more vocal support than we usually get, but to come more often, people need to feel welcome.  There will therefore need to be some serious cost cutting in other areas of the club's operation.  No prizes for guessing the first thing that needs to happen!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

I don't think the club have had a plan for years. We reached the pinnacle of winning the Scottish Cup, playing in Europe, our highest league position, and since then the club has been completely rudderless! Time for a whole new regime methinks? 

Now that we’re down let’s get a tribute to this classic from our time in league one last time.

I was having a think and my last league one game with ICT, or second division at the time was the infamous 4-3 Livi match. 

IMG_4629.jpeg

Part time is the only way to go, get rid of every single player, staff and board member. Of what I’ve seen this season not one player has fought to win a game, they didn’t look like they were fighting for their life’s today or in any of the 4 playoff matches

ill be happy to play with some hungry youngsters with only 3 experienced players with the 3 players being a centre back, centre mid and centre forward. Have a good spine and play youth in all other positions

3 minutes ago, RednBlackComeback said:

I don't think the club have had a plan for years. We reached the pinnacle of winning the Scottish Cup, playing in Europe, our highest league position, and since then the club has been completely rudderless! Time for a whole new regime methinks? 

100% agree. Press the factory reset button

48 minutes ago, dunco said:

Part time is the only way to go, get rid of every single player, staff and board member. Of what I’ve seen this season not one player has fought to win a game, they didn’t look like they were fighting for their life’s today or in any of the 4 playoff matches

ill be happy to play with some hungry youngsters with only 3 experienced players with the 3 players being a centre back, centre mid and centre forward. Have a good spine and play youth in all other positions

So where, having sacked the entire board for instance, would you expect to find the next set of mugs prepared to hand over their own money to prop up a business that has never been able to cover its running costs - and then people start shouting for them to be sacked as well. All that, of course, is assuming that there would be a club left after members of the present board took steps to retrieve the money that they have already bailed it out with.

• Well Said 1
  • Thoughtful 1

34 minutes ago, Charles Bannerman said:

So where, having sacked the entire board for instance, would you expect to find the next set of mugs prepared to hand over their own money to prop up a business that has never been able to cover its running costs - and then people start shouting for them to be sacked as well. All that, of course, is assuming that there would be a club left after members of the present board took steps to retrieve the money that they have already bailed it out with.

Maybe Charles Green has another spare quid ..  

3 hours ago, Leaky Blinder said:

John Rankin has done a fantastic job with Accies they had a total game plan whilst we just looked bereft of ideas in the second half. The type of ex player we could have done with in our dugout. We now just have to regroup somehow. 

Access were a shocking watch! They were gifted goals by our feckin useless defence. 

An ICT team from 2010 would have pumped them.

To get relegated by Hamilcunts is very very sore.

I feckin hate Hamilton,  scum place, scum fans, scum stadium, just scum weegies

• Disagree 1

41 minutes ago, Charles Bannerman said:

Administration would sort loans out would it not?  

That happens Monday..

4 minutes ago, caley100 said:

Access were a shocking watch! They were gifted goals by our feckin useless defence. 

Shocking but effective unfortunately. 

25 minutes ago, caley100 said:

Are they not secured loans? 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, caley100 said:

You sad, deluded, ignorant small minded fool. There’s a place for you and your poison at parkhead or ibrox. You’ll be welcome there with open arms.

Edited by big cherly
  • Agree 2
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 2

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, big cherly said:

You sad, deluded, ignorant small minded fool. There’s a place for you and your poison at parkhead or ibrox. You’ll be welcome there with open arms.

Can't be welcomed at both. He'd have to pick a flavour first which would determine his alignment

Edited by bdu98196
  • Funny 1

What happens if we get relegated????? Well as I was leaving the stadium last night waiting for the Police to deal with a few scuffles and keep us away from the Hamilton fans, I heard ( because one was crying and letting others know), that two young females from the shop / admin staff had lost their jobs and were told after the match. Likely more to follow, but that seems to be the harsh reality of the situation. 

• Sad 3

10 hours ago, caley100 said:

An Accies team from 2010 would have probably pumped us to be fair.