FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

PRE-SEASON FRIENDLIES

ICTBTTH

I have a sneaky feeling that some stupid rule somewhere means that if we did that and it was considered a "home match" then we would only be able to use seated areas as we are an SPL team.

Was there not an CIS cup match in our first half season in the SPL where we got to play it at home and use the terracing?

"Montespaghetti"?? yer takin the **** surely? im sure i made that for ma tea the ither night!

onyway i'm considering coming up fur wan o yer home friendlies.

noo whit side shall i sit in, with re to team colours?

what colour does ross county play in?  :023:  :rotflmao:

if the horses r gonna prance bout the pitch, whats stoppin them goin t queens park or even grant street. its the only way clach will get ah decent crowdin thier "stadium"

Is the Qatar thing confirmed. Thats a really interesting prospect. Aisian Games Gold Medalists.

Looks like it's off.

From the Courier website... "Bennett also confirmed that Caley Thistle's proposed pre-season friendly with international side Qatar looks certain to be abandoned due to security and logistical problems"