FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Letter of complaint

IHE,

Sorry mate, I've been so busy these last few weeks on non-football business, I've missed the action on this issue. However...

As I was sat next to you throughout the first half, I can vouch for your non-provocational behaviour and even though I wimped out of the rainstorm at half time (due to the need to walk to Fort William in the same kit after the game) I viewed your removal as a scurrilous act by those in authority. At no time in the years that we have been aquainted have I ever known you to be an aggressive individual on the terraces and I have to say that if we had more people like yourself at matches, then supporting ICT would be even more enjoyable than it already is.

For what it's worth, I think you are exactly the person we need to champion the rights of the bloke on the terraces at football.

Sir, do not lose the faith!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Steve. Once I start summat off I see it through. To be faair to the club it is not two weks since I "complained". I have e-mailed Mr Savage again:

Mr Savage,

I am not sure what representations you have received from the Supporters Trust but I have written to them adding the following "localised" argument:

Previous text

I would be most intersted to hear the clubs views on the above suggestions. I am a patient individual and I can fully accept that the business side of ICT is in a summer recess but the content of posts on the forum and the feedback I am receiving are ones of frustration and concern that this will simply become yesterdays news. I am sure that you are wholly aware that this issue is here to stay until a resolution is agreed or directed.

John MacKenzie

• 1 month later...

Couldn't help but laugh at the quote in todays Courier....

After teething problems with establishing the singing section towards the end of last season, Caley Thistle chairman Alan Savage believes a solution has been found that benefits all parties involved.

"We're pleased to be able to construct a solution to enable our singing section to strike a high note in the new season," he stated.

Here was me thinking that it was the Stewards who caused the issues at the Dunfermline game when all along it was the location of the singing section!!!!

Guest Stand Up Sit Down

Afternoon, all.

IHE has just registered at our forum to let us know what is happening at your club. 

As you're aware, Scotland is regulated differently to England but I know that just as much effort is put in to ensuring you sit as it is this side of the border.

The Football Supporters Federation recently launched a report into the whole standing issue a link to which is below.  Given this thread, I'm sure many of you will find it makes for extremely interesting reading and that many of the arguments in it could just as easily be applicable to yourselves.

The FSF Report

Amanda

www.standupsitdown.co.uk