FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Aviemore

The bridge inn just over the railway near the river (and bridge ) is pretty good, we had a meal there before Outsider washout, they have a restaurant bit which is a bit posher than the pub bit where we ate.

A bit further away is the Glasshouse restaurant in Grantown...very very nice.

The bridge inn just over the railway near the river (and bridge ) is pretty good, we had a meal there before Outsider washout, they have a restaurant bit which is a bit posher than the pub bit where we ate.

Oh my God...not the Bridge Inn....overpriced rubbish that wouldn't feed anyone who was the slighest bit hungry....  :020: :020:

Oh my God...not the Bridge Inn....overpriced rubbish that wouldn't feed anyone who was the slighest bit hungry....  :020: :020:

:024:Mmmm  ya must have got the tourist menu Gringo...they heard ya coming!!

Aye, they must have done C100......£2.80 for a piggin' pint too... :33: I was ruddy starving that day after doing a section of HM2 (or was it HM3??), ain't no way I'm going there again that's for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

oh my!!!

aye, eye... i would agree with you babe, the einich is lovely, or off up the hill (cairngorm)  not sure about the food, but the back drop would be smashin!

the ossian out atkincraig is great too or the dalrachney at carr-bridge.

but are we too late.... and if so....

where did you eat...?

what did you have...?

was it nice...?

why did you not invite me...?  :004: